Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do you treat your homecoming dates?

Bling

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm on the fence as to if I want to have her as a girlfriend. Homecoming is in two weeks tomorrow. I talked to her yesterday, and she was fidgeting like crazy. We walked around the whole school looking for my sister. I didn't kino till I hugged her goodbye, though. Then today I met her at her locker (something I've never done), and she totally was quiet and kind of ignored me. Then I saw her after school in the library, and she just said hi Danny and walked quickly away from me before I could say hi back. Either she likes me, or she thinks I like her and she's freaked out by it.

I'm tempted to say I should treat this like any other girl, but I figured that if I push things too fast, I could ruin my homecoming date. If I don't push anything, it's LJBF. Do I meet her at her locker? That's the only time I see her all day, cuz I don't have classes with her or lunch. :( Do I talk to her every day? This is such a gray area for me. There's got to be a balance somewhere.

Omen

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You dont give us too much info on how long you've known her, or just info about you and her. You hugged her, so obviously you have something unless your already in the friend zone.

Or its a possibility you've never hugged her and she was thrown off by it. Again I dont know what her reaction was, or facial expression or what not, so I cant say.

If she pulled a hi and walked away real quick like a (I dont want to really know you) than its possible too.

Again, its always hard to say without getting more info from you as to her body language around you, if it was a playful hi, and walk away, like come and get it, or not.

This would help some knowing.

If you like her, ask her, cause you only have tomorrow and 10 days left, and they will come and go. And with women, they'll want to know a few days in advanced if they are going to homecoming and what you will wear, what they want to wear, dinner, and the whole shabang, so plan on giving her 3 days to prepare (that's what women do) You dont want to ask her on Wed and then that Friday she has to have it all together. Not smooth on your part. She may want time to go pick out a dress, or get new makeup, or new shoes, and she'll want to plan time to do that, especially if she works. You dont give her at least one week-end, it will tough.

So your time is less than you think.

You should talk to her, cause if you get ONLY one chance per day, that's not many, and i'm sure its a minimal amount of time you get to talk to her. If you dont make it quick, she wont know, or it will be some other guy and not you.

First off, how about more info on the girl.

Alkali

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Enjoy homecoming together. If things go well, then worry about the rest.

Bling

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Basically, I met her through friends. Last year, I sat with her at lunch. It was her, and three other girls plus my friends. Her friend had a humongous crush (so we got date and friend and two other girls at lunch with me) on me, and then I asked her friend out long after she gave up on me. Her friend is happy we're going to homecoming together.

I use to tell these girls my stories about how I liked two others girl then there was her friend so I guess this was three. This really freaks me about her being my homecoming date, she knows I have a reputation of wanting girls and being shot down. Of the four girls, I talked to this girl the least. So she was surprised when I asked her to homecoming.

Last week, she tried calling me a thousand times about homecoming limo on thurs night because it was due friday. So she paid for me, and I felt bad so I talked to her after school Friday and she was like "So if you want to pay me back..." blah, blah, blah. She acted a little funny, but so did I. Deeper voice tone, but just quieter than usual. So I turn around to see her friends doing the whole whispering and giggling **** behind my back clearly talking about us.

So I put 50 bucks (it was 45 bucks) in an envelope and gave it to my friend to give to her because she has a class with him. I wrote "If it was 45 bucks, then lunch is on me. =)" He made fun of me saying it was corny, she said it was sweet.

As for yesterday. I was walking one way, and she was already sitting all alone. I approached her and
Bling "Where are all your friends?"
HC date "In yearbook club."
Bling "Why aren't you in yearbook?"
HC date "I am, but I do it a different day. =/"
Bling "So, have you seen my sister?"
HC date "No... =/"
Bling "Well, I'm going to go look for her..."
HC date "I'll go with you." <--I didn't ask her, she volunteered herself.

The conversation was just one topic after another. She was trying to thread, but no thread until we talked homecoming. We walked around till I found my sister, and my sister asked for 10 minutes which I was kind of glad to give. We sat back down where we started and blah, blah, blah.

Bling "So what are you going to do with your hair?"
HC date "I don't know... haven't decided."
Bling "Will you straighten your hair for me?"
HC date "Ok..." giggles
HC date blah, blah blah.
HC date "So will you shower for me?"
Bling "I'll think about it. =) Give me a text message an hour before to remind me."

(the entire time she is playing with her book. Opening and closing. Opening and closing. Opening and closing. She was clearly nervous. IDK about what. No hair touches. Just opening and closing the book)

I finally pick up my sister..

Bling "So are you going to say goodbye to me?"
HC date "Bye..."
Hug

^-- That was the first time we hugged, but she always kissed me before that, so I don't think it matters. As she was walking backwards from the hug, I gently squeezed her arm.

So today, I didn't go to my locker, I went to hers. I kind of was there, and clearly she saw me but she did the whole "I don't even notice him unless he clearly says something to me". I do it all the time to other people, so I'm not mad about it. One of her friends from lunch last year comes and talks to me. She asks "what lunch do you have?" I joke about being in the same lunch and her never saying hi to me. Her friend jokes around with me. The whole time HC date is "talking" with other people. I tell friend from lunch I'm going to Health class, and came to talk to Cristina but she doesn't want to talk to me. Cristina said something like "I do want to talk to you... I'm sorry" as I walked away.

Then finally, today in the library I did the whole I know she's there but won't talk to her unless she talks to me. I had my back to her and she quietly says "Hi Danny" and walks away from me outside the doors. Again, quicker than I can answer.

Tomorrow I'll see her in a club after school. Do I just say hi and walk away? Or do I try to talk to her and kino? Again, she could hate me.

Alkali

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, frankly I'm surprised she wasn't insulted.

I don't think I could ask a girl if "She'd take a shower for me"

It's perverted and insulting. You must have been joking.

Even then. It's risky lol.

"You stink and I'm horny!"

Bling

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alkali said:
Wow, frankly I'm surprised she wasn't insulted.

I don't think I could ask a girl if "She'd take a shower for me"

It's perverted and insulting. You must have been joking.

Even then. It's risky lol.

"You stink and I'm horny!"
I didn't say that. She said that to me after I asked her to straight her hair. I wasn't insulted.

Alkali

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry, I guess I misread it. A wall of font, I skimmed lol.

That's still kind of a weird thing to say though.

Omen

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok that was a lot to read, and it made no sense to me (it prob does) but its one of those posts you do when your in high school and have all this stuff to say. I met her through a friend at lunch after I walked past her locker and her best friend took a drink from the water fountain after she got done from PE, cause it was dodge ball day, and she told me my sister was around :eek:

Just joking with you, but here is the point...

Sounds like it will work.

JUST be cool about the date, and the night, act like a MAN and not a high school kid (though you are) and just have fun. Open the door for her to the limo, get the door for her at dinner, if you are at a place and it has a chair, pull the chair out for her. Most of all be yourself (for the most part)

And if you want to score some extra points... :flowers:

If she hugged you, is talking to you, and everything you said, she DOESN'T hate you. Talk to her, and dont walk away, cause if you do, then there is another day down the tube.

You said she is your homecoming date it seems, so dont sweat the small stuff.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't want to talk to her too much before homecoming. It's kind of like calling a girl every night before a date. TURN OFF. If you run into her, talk to her. Be friendly, be confident. Don't neg her. Just act busy, don't go out of your way to find her. If you do talk to her, just mention how much fun you're going to have at homecoming.

That's all I've been doing. And it's been working for me. My date contacts me everyday with "I'm so excited about seeing you." Which is kind of funny because she drops by my work almost everyday and sees me. A little obsessive, but this girl is HOTT. So it's ok. Good luck.