Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
bad? Thought it was almost never a good idea to complement on body parts ie things she cant control.Originally posted by NeonXL
I was wonder how do you guys think a girl would take it if you complemented her on her t&a?
So youre telling me complimenting her eyes, hair, or stomach is a bad thing if theyre nice?? I think i have to disagree with that. I think thats it ok to some extent. If youre going out with her or have known here for a while and you say it playfully im sure itd be ok.Originally posted by Evil-Rom
bad? Thought it was almost never a good idea to complement on body parts ie things she cant control.
Very smooth! Good tip/idea.Originally posted by naluholo
M: "What are you most self conscious about?"
F: "Probably my body"
M: "You're kidding... *take hands and hold her arms out, look her up, then hold eye contact*... You've got nothing to be self concscious of"
(When I say look her up, take a quick glance - don't look hard enough to make her uncomfortable)
If she answers with face, do the same but carress her face and hold eye contact....
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
depends. girls take things all different kinds of ways. you have to deliver it right. you have to have a good relationship with the girl (you can have a relationship with your dog, get the idea?). you have to know her personality won't reject it.Originally posted by NeonXL
I was wonder how do you guys think a girl would take it if you complemented her on her t&a?