Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do you think girls would take a sexual complement?

NeonXL

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was wonder how do you guys think a girl would take it if you complemented her on her t&a?

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
Originally posted by NeonXL
I was wonder how do you guys think a girl would take it if you complemented her on her t&a?
bad? Thought it was almost never a good idea to complement on body parts ie things she cant control.

Stuff she put an effort into like earrings, bracelets, hair, stuff like that is probably better.

"Nice earrings" *kino for a closer look* :D

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: How do you think girls would take a sexual complement?

Originally posted by Evil-Rom
bad? Thought it was almost never a good idea to complement on body parts ie things she cant control.
So youre telling me complimenting her eyes, hair, or stomach is a bad thing if theyre nice?? I think i have to disagree with that. I think thats it ok to some extent. If youre going out with her or have known here for a while and you say it playfully im sure itd be ok.

naluholo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't obsess over them, but compliment them if you want...

Bad example: "You know ____, you've got an incredible rack..."

OR

Good example:

M: "What are you most self conscious about?"
F: "Probably my body"
M: "You're kidding... *take hands and hold her arms out, look her up, then hold eye contact*... You've got nothing to be self concscious of"

(When I say look her up, take a quick glance - don't look hard enough to make her uncomfortable)

If she answers with face, do the same but carress her face and hold eye contact....

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by naluholo

M: "What are you most self conscious about?"
F: "Probably my body"
M: "You're kidding... *take hands and hold her arms out, look her up, then hold eye contact*... You've got nothing to be self concscious of"

(When I say look her up, take a quick glance - don't look hard enough to make her uncomfortable)

If she answers with face, do the same but carress her face and hold eye contact....
Very smooth! Good tip/idea.

Nocturnal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by NeonXL
depends. girls take things all different kinds of ways. you have to deliver it right. you have to have a good relationship with the girl (you can have a relationship with your dog, get the idea?). you have to know her personality won't reject it.

so, in other words, go for it. you'll learn a lot from screwing up, and if you don't, you're well on your way.

Aztec

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not such a good idea for teens yet. Compliment her on her clothes (not too much though) since they spend a lot of time prepping themselves for the world.