Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do you tell your gf to lose body fat ?

Djjead12

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don’t care about weight. It’s body fat that turns me off when it gets too high

gf has been trying to have a healthier relationship with food and not limit calories but as a result has put on weight and her body fat is now at like 25%

how do you tell her to cut her body fat ? I feel like there’s no good way To express this as women are too insecure to be told they need to lose fat.

problem is my want for sex has gone down. Her sex drive is super high and she doesn’t realize why I’m less interested in sex. She knows what I prefer as I’ve said it in the past but it’s like she wants me to change my preference and like thicker girls so she doesn’t have to work hard to stay as fit

RickTheToad

Reaction score
You need to lead by example. You need to also stress that healthy living is important to you and she should make it a priority for herself. It's a slippery slope, but you can try exercising with her, walking with her, etc. Baby steps. Eventually, should this progress, you'd have to make a decision on her. Rest assured, if you move in with her and she's overweight, it's only going to go downhill from here. Therefore, she needs to get into shape prior to anything serious. If she can't do it, you either have to let her go or she'll bail. Either way, this needs to be addressed.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You need to set limit and boundaries next time with her before things get to this point.

Now, you are basically damned if you do and damned if you don't; if she is mature she might take it well but if immature, probably not.

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't. Either get used to it or find someone else. A person has to be self motivated to improve. If you bring this up she will either get mad and dump you or try to lose the weight and resent you forever. Either way its not worth your effort to have to nag your GF not to be a fat slob.

Djjead12

Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't. Either get used to it or find someone else. A person has to be self motivated to improve. If you bring this up she will either get mad and dump you or try to lose the weight and resent you forever. Either way its not worth your effort to have to nag your GF not to be a fat slob.
Thing is she hits gym regularly. She just convinces herself her metabolism is going to get f’d up or she has no energy when doing a cut.. think she just likes food too much and doesn’t want to have the self control it takes to cut fat the right way.
I make a slight mention about cutting fat though and she gets all upset. Fvcking women man. “Just love me for who I am not my looks”. Well sorry my brain is hardwired to want to fvck the healthiest looking females and not chubby ones

Djjead12

Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL, not sure why but this made me laugh. You're probably right though, sad truth.

Not all women (like myself, haha), but many.
Why is that though ? It’s shocking how women add weight and turn a blind eye to how it effects their partner. I feel like women know they just don’t want to do it. But I don’t understand that. Like if you know your husband/ boyfriend is way more attracted to you and wants to fvck more when you’re fit and skinny .. wouldn’t you want to stay looking that way ?

I’ve straight up told my gf I prefer fit and skinny .. so what’s she do? Does an inverse diet and adds a bunch of calories and puts on fat then gets confused I’m not interested in sex. Mind boggling

Last edited:

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve straight up told my gf I prefer fit and skinny .. so what’s she do? Does an inverse diet and adds a bunch of calories and puts on fat then gets confused I’m not interested in sex. Mind boggling
She’s not confused. She doesn’t care. Just end it.

Men, women will maintain their appearance IF their interest level stays high enough during the relationship. Unfortunately, they don’t get smaller. Start with a fit woman and keep her in love.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don’t care about weight. It’s body fat that turns me off when it gets too high

gf has been trying to have a healthier relationship with food and not limit calories but as a result has put on weight and her body fat is now at like 25%

how do you tell her to cut her body fat ? I feel like there’s no good way To express this as women are too insecure to be told they need to lose fat.

problem is my want for sex has gone down. Her sex drive is super high and she doesn’t realize why I’m less interested in sex. She knows what I prefer as I’ve said it in the past but it’s like she wants me to change my preference and like thicker girls so she doesn’t have to work hard to stay as fit

Monogamy!

Dating younger tighter fitter is a great solution .

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IMHO saying you are into fit skinny women just pisses them off and makes them feel insecure and resentful. About the best thing you can do is what RickTheToad said: Lead by example. Don't talk about what you like in others. Show her what you like by doing it for yourself. If she offers you cookies say, "no thanks, that won't fit with my diet/fitness goals" etc, but don't cast any judgement on her for eating cookies.

If, after doing that, she still doesn't maintain her body fat to where you like, then I absolutely agree with Hal9000 - there is nothing you can do, it has to come from within, and if you bring it up she will just resent you forever and potentially use it as a tool to villainize/devalue you in order to make it easier for her to break up with you and get sympathy from her friends.

“Just love me for who I am not my looks”
What's mind-boggling to me is how women truly, genuinely believe this is true, and they believe that they operate under the same guidelines, yet they 100000% do not operate in this manner themselves. And they are so convinced they do that they regularly try to shame men over it and call them "superficial." Yet watch what happens if you become fat and dumpy and lazy....

Last edited:

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Dump her. Find a girl that you do find attractive.

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
how do you tell her to cut her body fat ?
As you allready told her what you like, here is what you do:

*Keep your sexual disinterest, only fvck her when she initializes sex
*Add 10+girls to your social media that are your prefered body size(work, gym, hobbies, neighbours whatever) in a timeframe of a few weeks
*Implement dread game, interact more with women of your type, socialize with them, your gf has to know you have options, has to know other women find you attractive

If she comes around in the next 2-3 months and starts losing weight, mission accomplished but keep the dread game up.

If she doesnt care, keep the socializing up and get yourself a few plates while you plan and prepare your exit strategy out of this relationship.

Last edited:

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"How do you tell your gf to lose body fat ?"

"Hey lady....put the fork down!!!"

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can't control women... all you can do is walk away when they start doing things you don't like.

It's an indicator she is losing interest in you, but that she is loyal. Another sign of a 'loyal' chick that is losing interest is increased b1tchness.

Chicks know putting on pounds is the single biggest thing that makes her unattractive that she CAN control. So if she loses the wiliness to be attractive to you take it as a sign you are on your way out. She's loyal, or she's afraid of jumping ship, but she's definitely not happy.

So what can you do.... not a fvcking thing... all you can do is lead by example... be fit, eat right, exercise... pay more attention to your own looks and see if she follows. If she doesn't then you need to grab your balls and walk away.

CoandaEffect

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have the same issue with my gf. We’ve been together for about 4 months, she’s a great lady and I love most things about her, except for her weight. I’ve told her directly I do not like it and she got very upset with me so I decided not to do that again.

She has a genuine desire to be with me so I take her hiking as often as I can. I deliberately push her and she sees how easy it is for me when compared to her. She then raises the subject of getting fit and losing weight. The subject is much easier when she raises it and I can talk to her more about it that way. This seems to be the way to go, do things with them that show them how unfit they are and get them talking about it.

I also tell her about my activities, I tell her every time I go to the gym. If I put a few pounds on I tell her and tell her how much I don’t want to put weight on. This lead by example seems to get her attention.

My gf does seem to be making an effort. Whether she actually looses weight remains to be seen.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't waste all your efforts to change her default nature. If she does lose weight, it will only be temporary.

If she's not willing to lose weight after you expressed concern, it's a sign of disrespect and not caring what you think.

If you met her when she was thin, you have every right to be with the same girl you met and not a bait and switch.
Tell her what attracted to you to her in the first place was her being in shape and that you're no longer attracted to her. Be willing to walk away.

This is only the tip of the iceberg. If she's not willing to hold up her side, what else in your lives will she not hold up as well?

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i tried to get my dad to lose weight, hes about 24 stone. (Although his diet is quite good now, he doesnt lose weight)

Ive never known such frustration in my life, he just didnt care.

he would sit on a garden chair and if it broke he would laugh.

ordering things off BIG MAN websites doesnt shame him one bit. he ruins all the side bolsters in his nice leather car seats.

The irony is he has never been to the doctors or hospital, the guy is never ill, last time he went was a spiders bite in 1989

he even trolls my my mom and I, for healthy lifestyles as were usually the ill ones.

At 68 he said hes enjoying life, so ive left him be.

Reaction score
You don’t tbh, but you sit her down and tell her that her nutrition lifestyle deeply concerns you and if she’s not willing to improve it then you will leave. Now will this be the correct way for losing weight? Hell no! and that’s what the biggest issue is going to be.

and like the above poster said, it will only be temporary if she does lose weight. As soon as an ounce of stress hits her then she will revert back to the box of twinkies.

Last edited: