"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

How do you tell which girls will 'put out' easily?

JCKey618

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2003
Messages
233
Reaction score
0
I'm sick of relationships. Guess what I found out? That girl that says she loves me so much, that cares sooo much for me, was trying to get with another dude while she was with me!!! **** relationships!

I'm going to this summer program thing where you stay in a dorm and crap for 5 weeks (from June 29 to August 4) and I plan on letting loose. Frankly, I wanna ****. Big time. But, how do I know from the get go if a girl is willing to have sex so I don't waste all my time on a lost cause?
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Tkman

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 31, 2003
Messages
297
Reaction score
0
Age
57
Originally posted by JCKey618
how do I know from the get go if a girl is willing to have sex so I don't waste all my time on a lost cause?
That shouldn't be hard to figure it out. Each sluuut has her own "unique" game.
 

JSH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 20, 2003
Messages
1,088
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
London
the ones who are having sex with all the guys
 

blienk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 4, 2003
Messages
543
Reaction score
0
Stop by Planned Parenthood on a Sunday afternoon and start getting numbers!
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

JCKey618

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2003
Messages
233
Reaction score
0
And am I supposed to ask them about sex at some point or just let things get heated and hope she gives in to the moment?
 

Jet Jockey

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 2, 2003
Messages
104
Reaction score
0
Age
63
Location
Gower Mo. USA
Well first off, if you get a chance to talk on the phone first, Be funny...but be blunt. I don't mean say "hey wanna fvck", i mean be blunt.

Just set it up like this. Example:

Call her..

Her: Hello
You: Hi there may i speak to ___

Her: hows it going?
You: not to bad, just want to get to know ya.
Her: Cool, i want to get to know you too.

do some small chat, then tell her you really are not good at this "dating" ( or meeting) thing.

You: so wanna come ou, and see my? ( pick something your proud of, your car, whatever)
Her: ok, what time?
you ( with hesitation) well first i should tell you something!
Her: whats that?
You: well, I don't want to come across as looking for a one night stand ( she's saving face here) but i am a very sexual person!
She: well me too, nothing wrong with that! ( she will want to show you she has a open-mind if there is a chance here)
Talk about sex for awhile now. Be careful what you say, don't act like its all you want, but talk as if you can be a "freak" in bed. If she is into Sex, her ears will be all perked up now!

When she gets over there, just assess the situation. If she seems bolder, sitting there with her have a few beers, and make your move. If she is still a bit reserved tell her you want to play a card game...I like strip black Jack. If she says, no way with a blush, say come on now, it is fun ( you have to be convincing that you like hanging with her, and you feel like doing something crazy together.) Some women will even get into this and get real competitive, trying to get you disrobed first, showing how good a card player she is. Well, If she gets pissed at any point and backs out, as soon as she leaves have another phone number ready. There is always one that will. I have used the above or variation of it to score LOTS of times. It is surprising how they will " go with the flow sometimes. I think the deal is, to let it appear they are just hanging out having a good time, and take the pressure off them of you possibly thinking of them as a slut etc. It does work, cuz most of them want sex as bad as you. Set a atmosphere, where they won't feel bad about doing it, and half the women out there will try it with you, even if its cuz you wanna "just be crazy and wild" for a night.
Let me know how it works for ya
 
Top