"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

How do you tell if a girl is horny?

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

K56Connect

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2002
Messages
135
Reaction score
0
She lifts up her shirt and starts rubbin her t!ts,,then she slips her hand down the front of her jeans and arches her back. Moanin can usually be heard at this point.

Honestly though, dude, girls are NOT going to be brewing a fondue in their panties in a classroom.
 

digitalrat

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 26, 2002
Messages
369
Reaction score
0
Location
Tallahasse, FL
Her nipples are hard.
 

Too_Pimp

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 6, 2003
Messages
57
Reaction score
0
Trust your gut instict. If you get a funny feelin that she is ready, or wants you, more often than not your right.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Brazilian_Blues_Boy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 7, 2002
Messages
703
Reaction score
8
Age
40
Location
Brazil
She laughs

Whenever I'm tickling a girl, and I start to go for more erotic spots, I notice that they keep laughing... but a different kind of laughing, generally giving you lots of eye contact... a kind of " I want you so baaad" e.c.

They laugh because they don't want you to know you're making them horny ;)

And it wouldn't be nice to their reputation... but... that's when you're kinoing her...

In classroom besides from laughter and her being excited full of energy, it's hard to tell... a guy from my class was masturbating a chick, I looked at her and didn't realize... they can cover it well...

BBB
 

CrzyBadBoyDJ

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 26, 2002
Messages
201
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Winter Park, FL USA
a guy from my class was masturbating a chick
Ah man! I would have loved to be doing those things in school!
 

sonick182

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2002
Messages
776
Reaction score
0
Location
Canada
lol, some outcast kid at school was rumored to be jacking off in class... freeeaaak.. :eek: haha
 

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2003
Messages
1,890
Reaction score
5
Age
42
Location
In this Economy?
some kid at my school got caught in the bathroom 3 times

it did wonders for his social life
 

xanderbaz

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 13, 2002
Messages
759
Reaction score
0
A guy at our school supposedly got a boner from looking at a 65-year old teacher... Guess what his nickname was afterwards.

Hard nipples equal to a boner... But there's a difference between nipples that are simply sticking out since she has no bra and hard nipples.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

IamtheRemedy

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 24, 2003
Messages
53
Reaction score
0
i got head in Biology in 10th grade .....I do regret gettin it from that girl though
 

Soshyopathe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 27, 2002
Messages
1,487
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Lexington, KY
It's really hard to tell. I've been with my girlfriend for 5 months, and she'll tell me she's horny and I had no clue. They may act a little squirmy and anxious, the same as a horny dude.
 

Da Game

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 3, 2003
Messages
348
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
WA State
I got a girl off in a van filled with other people and no one noticed.
 

Cloud-uk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 1, 2003
Messages
699
Reaction score
1
Age
39
Location
SE England/ York
lol, guy at my school jacked off in the library. And got caught. A detention for jacking off in the library. He will never live that down.
 

mrsoy

Don Juan
Joined
May 26, 2003
Messages
177
Reaction score
0
Location
MA
a teacher in my school actually got caught jacking off. the guys and *******,i had him for two years straight. we all call him mr. zipper and you get in huge trouble if you say it to him lol
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Originally posted by digitalrat
Her nipples are hard.
That also happens when she's cold.
 

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Rapid breathing and there could be some steam rising from between her legs ;).
 

wh01987

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2003
Messages
522
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
WA State
MY guess is that a "bouncing leg" is when they bounce their leg up and down.. You know like what you do when your sitting down bored and impatient.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top