Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do you stop forcing the convo?

trippychip

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok so theres this girl and i been on a few dates with her, and they went alright. But the thing is it seems niether of us can really open up with one another and it seems all forced. Like i met this girls best friend at the same time, and i have no problem calling her best friend on bull**** or teasing her or makin fun and im not quite sure why i cant open up with her. I was at her house yesterday with a friend of mine but i wasnt as smooth as i usually am. Anyway im taking her to this improv show tonight and was wondering if anyone has any ideas to break this barrier?

Thanks in advance

hopeful loner

Don Juan
Reaction score
I would say it's all about being comfortable with this person...just being able to talk around her instead of "making" conversation. You need to share some experiences...go see a scary movie or something.

abcd_z

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh, I hate it when that happens. I've had a little experience with situations like that, and there's not a lot that can be done about it. One girl once said there was "just no chemistry" between the two of us.

This very same girl wound up sleeping with my roommate. Not cool.

I still don't know why him and not me, and for a while I would agonize over it. Now, I don't worry nearly as much. It didn't work, I'm okay with that. Not worth agonizing over.

Hmm, I sort of drifted on that topic. My point was, sometimes things just won't click for you. No biggie, just go out and have a fun time with somebody else. And if you can't do that, then maybe that's what you should be working on instead.

trippychip

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well heres an update. So i went with her to that improv show and it was kinda the same problem. it was fun and we had a good time but i couldnt really let myself go like i do around other girls. Can you guys suggest why this happens?

DJ_in_making

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

DJ_in_making

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The same reason, many guys wouldn't have trouble talking to/ looking at/ complimenting a hideous girl, but would with an really hot girl.
Listen, just don't be afraid to be yourself, loosen up, don't think too hard when you're with her.

trippychip

Don Juan
Reaction score
Its not even that shes super hot or that i like her too much, honestly it just didnt click right away. its wierd but it always goes better with other girls. This kind of thing is probably normal but its the first time its been like this.

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BE A MASTER OF YOUR ENVIRONMENT. Use your surrounds for conversation starter. Sharing expierences are a great tip because you can chat/reinact about them later.