“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

How do you stay focused on game mindset ?!

kzar_kzar

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 11, 2018
Messages
100
Reaction score
34
Age
34
Recently I have plenty of time literally whole day to myself. However I just spent time on going for a run, abit of workout and grab breakfast. Rest is spend on some work related, relatives or friends.

I can literally go out and game the **** out of whole day but I don’t,
I only care to approach when I’m on my way to do something for myself like buying breakfast which is depressing.
I wonder how do you get out just for the sole purpose of looking for potential mates :D
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
Always be on the lookout for approach options and be ready to approach.
 

BaronOfHair

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 14, 2024
Messages
5,454
Reaction score
2,935
Age
37
I wonder how do you get out just for the sole purpose of looking for potential mates :D
By NOT going outside for the sole purpose of hunting cooter. Much as we all enjoy sex, getting sunshine, fresh air, and exercise are just as(if not more)important also
 

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 16, 2015
Messages
5,414
Reaction score
7,927
Age
57
By NOT going outside for the sole purpose of hunting cooter. Much as we all enjoy sex, getting sunshine, fresh air, and exercise are just as(if not more)important also
^^^This.

You must understand that your whole attitude comes from a place of LACK. By focusing on lack you set yourself in a negative headspace.

But you can change this mindset. Do things for the enjoyment. Get breakfast to enjoy a good meal somewhere interesting. Be grateful you have the freedom & ability to do that. Your entire vibe & energy will change if you adjust your mindset.
 

sevbucmash

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 10, 2022
Messages
1,033
Reaction score
523
Age
42
You don't sound like you have passions in your life. You gotta have passions and you gotta pursue your passions.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 7, 2023
Messages
4,643
Reaction score
3,709
Age
32
Location
Nashville, TN
Cold approaching is always going to be a numbers game with a high failure rate. You can either drill that into your head and keep marching on or switch to a different method of meeting women.
 

Sophisticator

Banned
Joined
Feb 21, 2025
Messages
85
Reaction score
50
I wonder how do you get out just for the sole purpose of looking for potential mates :D
I'm going out doing my usual things and I bump into a suitable person, I'd be inclined to chat them up and see if there's chemistry, but going out just for chasing skirts sounds depressing.
 

kzar_kzar

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 11, 2018
Messages
100
Reaction score
34
Age
34
I'm going out doing my usual things and I bump into a suitable person, I'd be inclined to chat them up and see if there's chemistry, but going out just for chasing skirts sounds depressing.
That’s what I do, however you can just try going out for sole purpose of getting to know someone
 

ManlyMan

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 16, 2019
Messages
87
Reaction score
78
Age
46
You need momentum so by going out more to do it it will feel more natural to do so. You get out of the correct mental state. You might need to push yourself a bit at first.
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

ManlyMan

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 16, 2019
Messages
87
Reaction score
78
Age
46
There is no difference between going out to specifically approach women and doing while just shopping in the literal sense. It's all perceptions. but it is the same thing.
 
Top