Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do you "spit game"/what is spitting game,

youngmack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For most of my time here i see posts about spitting game and running game..what exactly is that? What exactly is game? I learned that being a mystery,self improvement,being a challenge are components of "game"

So how do you spit it to girls? Are having regular conversations with girls you want to fvck spitting game to them? What exactly about what your saying to her exudes "game"..

pipe007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
eye contact (sexual, intense, confident)
body language (lean back, relaxed, dominant, in control, sexual)
voice tone (strong, energetic, passionate)
touch (kino, touching her arms, waist, har, cheeks, poking her, tickling)
humor ( teasing, light making fun, being fun, making her laugh)
confidence and leadership (taking charge, leading, knowing where u going, and what will happen next, assuming she likes you, and going with it)
words (double meaning sexual innuendo, comfortable talking about sex)

blablalbablalalbalalbalbalab

youngmack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pipe007 said:
eye contact (sexual, intense, confident)
body language (lean back, relaxed, dominant, in control, sexual)
voice tone (strong, energetic, passionate)
touch (kino, touching her arms, waist, har, cheeks, poking her, tickling)
humor ( teasing, light making fun, being fun, making her laugh)
confidence and leadership (taking charge, leading, knowing where u going, and what will happen next, assuming she likes you, and going with it)
words (double meaning sexual innuendo, comfortable talking about sex)

blablalbablalalbalalbalbalab
Yeah i comprehend these things but these are more of actions ... Im talking about through speech; through the mouth. How do you talk game? Because i dont know how to have a conversation with a girl that would make her love talking to me. All my convos are always boring, i just dont know what to say to hem so that i raise interest level...

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Since I was asked to post here...here it goes.

Game is all about mentality. It's all about being able to walk away when the time is right or pursue when the time is right. There is definitely a "gut" feeling that comes along with game. You are a dude, you get this GUT feeling for sure. It's called instinct. Animals have instinct and they follow it...they don't question it. Follow your instinct and things will become much clearer.

OP, you are 16 years old. You're still learning how to attract women blah blah blah. I envy you. Make mistakes, learn from them, move on. If you have to get attached to a woman, better to do it at your age than mine. I contest that game can only be run in person. Online/text game, I admit, I'm no good at. I don't use emoticons or exclamation points. That sh!t is fvcking gay. This is literally one of like four websites I visit. The internets aren't real life. The facebook sh!t ain't real. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQJ2QETnjcY

Game is all about animalistic nature. Your body should tell you when things are right and when they are wrong. If you aren't feeling it, it's wrong. If your d!ck gets hard when you are talking to a chick, it's right. Touch her, feel her, understand her. If she reciprocates, game her more. Game her until she fvcks you. That's how you know you did it right.

JumpOff

Don Juan
Reaction score
youngmack said:
Yeah i comprehend these things but these are more of actions ... Im talking about through speech; through the mouth. How do you talk game? Because i dont know how to have a conversation with a girl that would make her love talking to me. All my convos are always boring, i just dont know what to say to hem so that i raise interest level...
Hobbies. Which I'm sure/hope you have. Which I'm sure/hope she has. Work. School. Eventually you will find a common interest. If that doesn't work, ask her if she likes the same pokemon/sesame street character/velcro shoes as you.

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The best game you could ever have is being attractive and tall. Game starts and stops there.

Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
youngmack,

The "game" starts with your mentality. If you're already viewing her as the prize, you've already failed. Don't spit "game." Develop yourself physically, mentally, and financially. That's the Don Juan way. You are the game.

But, I get the feeling you don't know what to say to girls. So here are some really basic options: A) let her talk and respond to what she says B) learn patterns, as in Mystery Method/speed seduction stuff (can be cheesy, especially if done incorrectly) C) make jokes about your surroundings, while avoiding humor that may make you seem self-conscious.

To reiterate though, the game is building yourself into the best possible person you can be. Girls, and people as a whole, can see through us.