How do you sleep with a girl then leave her without being too much of a ****?

Mr.Fantastic

Don Juan
Reaction score
So basically, I met this girl and thought she was hot, we made out in the club and i took her number.

I meet her the following week for a drink (I tend to have a few drinks before i meet a girl to loosen up) We have a good time, lots of making out, but we don't have any sex.

Then I meet her again - the next day (she said she was visiting a friend in my area so we got together in the park).

Ouch.

So now I see her in the cold light of day, totally sober, and when she is not all dolled up.

She is not quite what I remember. Damm I think.

So we make out anyway (when the sun goes down she starts dry humping me) I suggest we go for a drink, we do. She goes home at 9pm. It was a Saturday night.

So now i think to myself 'well, she is not nearly as good looking as I thought, definitely wouldn't date her'

and i leave it at that. But I'm a horny devil and I havn't had sex in quite some time. She seems very keen (its been about 2 weeks since then and she has texted me a few times)

I am very tempted to hit it and quit. Or at least see her again one more time just out of curiosity in how she managed to look so good the first couple of times we met up!?

She seems very nice personality wise - a little too nice - she is a nursary school teacher and she seems quite cutsey poo if you know what i mean, talks about the little kids a lot, seems quite child like herself, she is from the lake district (im in london) and seems to be, I dont know, perhaps naive? or maybe i'm just thinking patronisingly towards her. She just seems like one of those 'nice' girls who you wouldn't want to hurt.

Yet I know she is horny as hell because of the way we were making out

Problem is, if I sleep with her, which I am very likely to do if she is up for it (i'm horny as hell!) I will then want to dump her because I don't want to date her. I don't like making people feel bad, but also realise that people need to fvck and girls often just rationalise things in order to get laid.

What I really want to know is if you guys think I should go for it and if so, how do you usually 'hit it and quit' so to speak? Thanks

Mr.Fantastic

Don Juan
Reaction score
c'mon guys, this can't be an unusual thing around here! (and before you say it, yes, i tried the search function, but couldn't find anything!)

49au

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop thinking in those terms. Sex is natural and abundant; if she fvcks you then you both get pleasure out of it. You're doing her a favor, you're not entering into some storybook romance. Every woman should want to fvck you. You're a catch. Just think like that.

Mr.Fantastic

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah, I do kind of think like that, but I kind of don't like the idea that the girl might think in the storybook terms. I have a real problem with the idea of hurting people. Urgh. So you are saying go for it and not worry about dumping her afterwards?

49au

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep.

You really think most girls have any kind of conscience whatsoever when it comes to the opposite sex? They don't. Whatever feels right at the moment is what they will do.

Deep Dish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are chameleons who wear social masks. Don’t be surprised if behind the ingenue façade is a skank. You should assume every ‘innocent’ girl is a slut, because chances are very good you would be right.

Tell her you can’t make any promises.

yuppaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ya - you run a risk if you do it (risk of not getting laid) - but maybe tell her before you get into it that you aren't looking for a commitment right now. That way she should catch the hint that there is a good chance you won't stick around and can decide if she wants the **** badly enough to go for it anyway.

Mr.Fantastic

Don Juan
Reaction score
yuppaz said:
Ya - you run a risk if you do it (risk of not getting laid) - but maybe tell her before you get into it that you aren't looking for a commitment right now. That way she should catch the hint that there is a good chance you won't stick around and can decide if she wants the **** badly enough to go for it anyway.
Ok,i'll probably do this. ANybody else have any advice on this?

Do you guys recommend lowering your standards?

Do you lower your standards when you hit a dry spell??

morepoonplease

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr.Fantastic said:
Ok,i'll probably do this. ANybody else have any advice on this?

Do you guys recommend lowering your standards?

Do you lower your standards when you hit a dry spell??
Hell yah I lower my standards, hell I'm taking a ride out in a bit to **** a chick that has 2 kids lol, I mean she looks alright but 2 kids!? Lol way below standard!