How do you sarge when feeling like ****?

Starriol

Don Juan
Reaction score
Today I had a date with a girl I kclosed that went like **** because I was feeling really bad about some personal issues...
The girl was into me and all that ****, she wanted to see me again, but I didn't have fun.

The whole date was me trying to feel good in order to project a more "fun" attitude, in order to seduce her...

As I read this, I see it's a ****ing mistake, the prize is set on her, not me, I need to impress her, not the other way around, BAD **** :down: :cuss:

Anyway, what you guys do when you gotta go do a pickup and are having a bad day? I mean... afterwards I thought the best would have been to be straight to her and not hide it and tell her to go see a movie instead of going for a walk in the park

Any tips about sarging feeling low and how to be comfortable feeling bad around strangers... cause I feel like it is ****ing wrong & can't get no peace... so I have TWO problems instead of one.

:nervous:

HA!

Goodbye from Argentina guys :up:

Pappadapolis

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're feeling down, you shouldn't be out on the field sarging. Self-doubt will just creep it.

You asked about a pick me up. When I feel down, hanging with my friends and knocking back a few drinks at the strip club usually sets me straight.

PleasureKing

Don Juan
Reaction score
Remove your limiting beliefs. ask yourself, what is making you feel bad? seperate the negativity from your mind and body. and ask yourself how you can feel better.

when you feel low, dont go after your male and female friends for support. fix the problem yourself. to quickly change your mood, go for a jog around the block. come home, do pushups, situps, and other small workout routines. take a quick shower after, and go out sarging ALONE(thats when you are free from your friends limiting factors as well).

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

EZpages MindMap:

PleasureKing said:
Remove your limiting beliefs. ask yourself, what is making you feel bad? seperate the negativity from your mind and body. and ask yourself how you can feel better.

when you feel low, don’t go after your male and female friends for support. fix the problem yourself. to quickly change your mood, go for a jog around the block. come home, do pushups, situps, and other small workout routines. take a quick shower after, and go out sarging ALONE(thats when you are free from your friends limiting factors as well).
I like this.

And just to add: Think of it this way - if you are put in a bad mood for whatever reason and that something just wont go away and you cant make yourself feel better with running etc, then simply call the girl up and tell her that something has come up and that you don’t think that its fair on her or you for you to go on a date TODAY because something came up and you cant seem to get it off your mind and it will just end up making the date un-enjoyable for you and/or her.

Its not like you are lying to her or anything, you are just being honest. She isn’t everything, and if you don’t get her, then its not the end of the world. You should use this situation / opportunity in order to try and deal with the problem at hand and make sure it does not happen again or affect you this way again.

Its not like something "comes up" all the time.. and if you really meant something to this girl, then she would understand and compromise to your situation. If she has a b!tch fit, then that’s not the type of girl you wanna be with anyways.

Laterz...

Chemistry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro…

It’s not just about ‘projecting’ a fun attitude… it’s about feeling it and being able to project it… the point of this DJ thing isn’t for it to be based on a façade…

But do bear in mind that we all do have bad days… I don’t truly have bad days anymore though because I’ll normally look in the mirror and remind myself that things ain’t all that bad… them personal problems you’re trying to deal with, a bunch of other people out there are likely having the same problems, and then there’s a bunch of other people who are dealing with something worse… just reminding yourself that you live once should be your ultimate pick me up… why beat yourself up running over things that you don’t benefit running over… it’s about being pro-active when faced with a problem rather than letting it take you out of the mix

And if I really didn’t want to see a chick sometime… I’d cancel her with an excuse and rearrange for another time when I wanted to see her

Starriol

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, thanks for all the ideas you posted!

Very nice one the last one about just calling her and telling her to see each other someother day.

I think it's not such a great idea to force things...

thefonz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
good thread

Zerotwoonenine

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
take your time, clear your head, you give off a neg vibe if you are in a slump and you wont have any success.
Get out with your friends, forget about women for a while and then get out there, its not the end of the world, hold your head up like a true DJ.