“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

How do YOU respond when a woman cancels/flakes on you?

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 7, 2012
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
5,682
Robyn923b said:
I had an appointment/get-together with a girl tonight. She appears very high IL. She approached me initially to ask for my phone number and I immediately turned my game on. She responds to texts fast and writes more than me, with lots of "hahaha's" and flirting. We originally had it set for Tuesday night, but she asked me if we could changed it to Wednesday. I declined and she counter-offered:

Hb: Hey, I really don't want to be tired at work tomorrow morning (8am).
Her initial flaking was a huge red flag. If she didn't want to be tired for work the following day, she wouldn't have scheduled the date for Tuesday night in the first place. Looks like you're dealing with a serial flirt/attention wh*re (her other behaviour, i.e. excessive flirting, "haha's", etc are also consistent with this diagnosis).

Next.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Joined
Nov 26, 2022
Messages
102
Reaction score
98
old post, but the best way to do it, when she texts you to get a raincheck, reschedule, you just ignore her and do not answer her text. you simply go silent. if she wants to actually go out, then she will reach out herself, if she does not, move on. anything else in my opinion is cheese.

no contact in this instance and worked for me, because if they really want to, then they will double text and reach out again. if they do not, they won't text.
 
Top