Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do you recover lost sets?

Colonizer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometimes you game a girl, but can't continue the interaction. So, you get her digits, call her, but the day2 never happens.

First she is very enthusiastic about day2, but at the last moment, she cancels. You call her a couple of times more, but her attitude doesn’t change.

What I used to do in these cases was to ‘next’ the girl. But that contrasted with REALITY. I got to know lot of people who got beautiful girls because of their PERSISTENCE.

I’d like to know what you have done to change the situation of “her (apparently) doesn’t want to see you again”.

And what would be the correct way of persisting?

LostAndConfused

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
THis is just my opinion but I think that the correct way would NOT be to persist. If she cancels repeatedly then she's not interested, and who knows when you move on she might just pursue you again.

Effington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most websites will tell you not to be persistent, because it's keeping the ball completely in her court, feeding her ego. There should be equal interaction, as opposed to you always calling her.

That being said...you can't argue with results. If your friends have had success, then you should talk to them about what worked.

Jackman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Colonizer said:
You call her a couple of times more, but her attitude doesn’t change.

I got to know lot of people who got beautiful girls because of their PERSISTENCE.

what would be the correct way of persisting?
If you want to try things differently other than just the knee-jerk NEXT reaction, then you should understand that the persistance is in you interest, not in constantly asking her to get together. Otherwise she'll just start avoiding your calls if it's the same sh1t every time.

If you don't get a "day2" out of her on the first go, the next call should have no purpose other than getting her into a positive state. Talk, laugh, have fun with the conversation, flirt a little and tell her you have to go without asking to get together. Naturally you want to avoid becoming her man tampon. The next time you call it's more of the same. Talk, laugh, have fun with the conversation, flirt a little and tell her you have to go, but suggest (don't ask) getting together sometime before you hang up.

If she shows no signs of interest at that point then it's probably best to just move on.