How do you proceed with this chick now?

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok here is the situation. Met this HB8.5 in a bookstore/coffee shop on a Monday. She showed huge signs of interest (asking me questions about myself before I could even ask her anything). Her IL for 1st meeting at the time had to be about a 8/10.

I phone her up 2-3 days later and get no answer, no voice mail so I don't call her up again 5 days later (cause it was weekend and I was busy) so after a total of 8 days I call her on a Tuesday and get a hold of her. She's estatic to hear from me. Said she didn't think I was gonna call. We scheduled a rockclimbing date for Saturday but I told her I had to get the times and stuff for it. She said she'd love to go and said to call back with the times in a few days. Her IL at this point seemed 10/10.

I call back on Thursday and she's very apologetic and said her mom had asked her to go (out of town) with her little sister for her swimming tournament for the weekend and had forgot she had already made plans with me. But after saying it she said "can we reschedule". We reschedule for the Monday. IL still seemed very high.

Monday evening comes and I show up at her house and her roommate answers and says HB8.5 is still out of town. Her mom didn't feel safe driving home this morning. Sunday evening we did get a monster snow storm all day and driving was bad Sunday and Monday morning.

I also realized I had never given her my phone # before so she had no way of contacting me.

So anyways I left my # with her roommate.

How do you guys play it from here?

Albion4

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd give her one more chance. If the same thing happens you chalk her up to, game playing trout and move on.

-Al

deeman

Don Juan
Reaction score
I would wait for her to call. Hopefully her roomate isn't unreliable and she will get your #. Don't over think it, she sounds like she will call AS LONG as she gets your number.