Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

how do you play the numbers game while also pursuing your career

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Really curious how anyone working 50-60 hours a week actually has time to approach women? I get two nights to go out a week if I’m lucky.

Being a true dj and having 4-5 plates all the time is extremely tiring and not worth the effort. I barely have the time to manage one plate these days

BeTheChange

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly you can't. Everything has an opportunity cost. Why do you think Premier League footballers are actively encouraged by their managers to find long term partners / get married in their early 20s? Same reason why most midde class / upper middle class career minded men are married by their 30s.

Spinning plates is a time sink - not to mention the fact the wrong girl can nuke your emotional equilibrium if given the chance. All that has a negative impact on a man's ability to achieve his mission.

My advice: Focus on using your free time to build an active and sustainable social life, which allows you to meet different women naturally. It's one of the reasons I'm a big fan of salsa and social dancing in general.

Better than hitting bars and clubs during the working week. That IMO is the most "effortless" way the career man can really seek to spin plates.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Really curious how anyone working 50-60 hours a week actually has time to approach women? I get two nights to go out a week if I’m lucky.

Being a true dj and having 4-5 plates all the time is extremely tiring and not worth the effort. I barely have the time to manage one plate these days
I work 7 days a week and typically go out once every two weeks (or once a week if work is slower).

Even then, I just barely have the energy for it, but it is what it is lol. But it’s my fun “unwind” time, so I don’t even care that much if I meet anybody. If I do, that’s a bonus.

I don’t spin plates or do a rotation. I don’t have the looks to pull that off (and certainly not the time even if I could).

Last edited: