"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

how do you play the numbers game while also pursuing your career

captain55

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2013
Messages
1,212
Reaction score
439
Really curious how anyone working 50-60 hours a week actually has time to approach women? I get two nights to go out a week if I’m lucky.

Being a true dj and having 4-5 plates all the time is extremely tiring and not worth the effort. I barely have the time to manage one plate these days
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

BeTheChange

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 28, 2015
Messages
1,461
Reaction score
1,138
Honestly you can't. Everything has an opportunity cost. Why do you think Premier League footballers are actively encouraged by their managers to find long term partners / get married in their early 20s? Same reason why most midde class / upper middle class career minded men are married by their 30s.

Spinning plates is a time sink - not to mention the fact the wrong girl can nuke your emotional equilibrium if given the chance. All that has a negative impact on a man's ability to achieve his mission.

My advice: Focus on using your free time to build an active and sustainable social life, which allows you to meet different women naturally. It's one of the reasons I'm a big fan of salsa and social dancing in general.

Better than hitting bars and clubs during the working week. That IMO is the most "effortless" way the career man can really seek to spin plates.
 

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2007
Messages
8,395
Reaction score
5,139
Location
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Really curious how anyone working 50-60 hours a week actually has time to approach women? I get two nights to go out a week if I’m lucky.

Being a true dj and having 4-5 plates all the time is extremely tiring and not worth the effort. I barely have the time to manage one plate these days
I work 7 days a week and typically go out once every two weeks (or once a week if work is slower).

Even then, I just barely have the energy for it, but it is what it is lol. But it’s my fun “unwind” time, so I don’t even care that much if I meet anybody. If I do, that’s a bonus.

I don’t spin plates or do a rotation. I don’t have the looks to pull that off (and certainly not the time even if I could).
 
Last edited:
Top