Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do you pickup Girls at Clubs

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Taking drugs into a club is beyond stupid. For what? A bit of coke wh0re pvssy?
A lot of pvssy in general. Not just coke wh0res.

What's the downside? A criminal record. Just stupid.
I written somewhere here before on drinking responsibly. Which prevents you from going beyond your limit. And end up doing something you regret. Bad thing happen to guys don't know their limit / don't have protocols to prevent themselves from going beyond it.

Venue/Selection and timing is key. I totally agree with that. That's prob most important from what I've seen. Why is it, do you think, that dudes pile into clubs from about 10pm onwards? I've always found the best ratios at clubs are early on.
I actually disagree. AFTER 10 (actually closer to midnight) is when it starts getting good. You don't gotta worry about the competition if your smart with venue selection. Skip down to "girls ratio" here for tips.

"looking like other guys" is bad advice.
No. Dressing like the guys who you see getting the types of girls your interested in is my advice.
Just a regular looking hot guy who looks like other regular looking hot guys just ain't enough anymore
True. Hence why it's LED. Not L.

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You do raise a good point, we should be doing what we can to uplift other guys here. The thing is the bar keeps getting higher and higher for men, the average guy now is a fitness junkie. A couple of decades ago most men were skinny and had a terrible fashion sense.
I can sympathize with a lot of what the guys are going through/saying on here because I also went through it to a degree so I know where they are coming from, but it also needs to be stated: the complaints are NOT unique. What do I mean by that? All the complaints I read on here are literally the SAME things people have said on here for years. You can find the same complaints on threads from literally a decade or more. Now since this topic specifically is about clubs, club game has always been a pain in the ass for the majority of guys. This is the case now, 20 years ago, and even longer than that. I personally don't frequent them anymore because I think the idea is lame for near 40 year old to try to relate to 22 year old chicks in a club blasting edm (lol), that said, nothing about it the dynamic has changed at all. Night clubs have always been the toughest environment, akin to a meat market where it is easy to feel lost and ignored in. Most guys will have a difficult time and get rejected a lot. I have been rejected in them a ton of times. I have also had success and yes, in a lot of cases I literally did not do anything to make it happen. Many times one of the women's friends set it up or it just happened while dancing or something. There is nothing unusual about this. If you have a combination of decent looks/physique/money-status than it will be very easy for you since that's what it boils down too.

The game is not as not as complicated as some people want to make it (and often try to for some bizarre reason). If it is, there is always one common denominator - the person. This can be overcome, but my basic point is the person has to be willing to put in the work.

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They aren't "approaching" men though.
They are tho. The girl I just posted about in that other thread on texting came up to me and asked me if I knew any spots nearby that played hip hop music as her opener.