Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do you personally open and transition afterwards in bars and pubs?

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I very rarely reach the 'hook point' of an interaction.
I feel that this is because a girl decides whether to 'give you a chance' based on your looks, but assuming that i'm wrong, I guess I need better 'material'?

I was talking to some guys earlier who claim to be able to pull any single stunning girl they want from a cold approach like 95% of the time but without seeing infields or them giving me lots of detailed examples of what they say to make girls attracted to them, i'm not sure how to replicate that.

So how do you guys open, and after you open, what sorts of things do you say in order to get the girl attracted to you? (attraction material)

I find that on the rare occasion I have managed to 'hook' the girl I don't need much help and the rest just falls into place, although that could be because the girls who LET me reach the hook point are the ones who think i'm handsome?

But yeah, in for tips.
Either scripted material or maybe just general patterns of things that you TEND to say during the first 3-5 minutes

MrJack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bump.

A lot of guys in here say that it isn’t so much what you say but moreso HOW you say it and your body language/kino.

At the same time though, there are women I’ve opened by saying/doing funny things in the moment but then after that quick high point, they go silent and just wait for me to say something else and sometimes I have no clue what to say lmao so it goes south pretty quickly.

I don’t ask about boring shyt like their job, where they are from, etc because that generally dries their panties up but then wtf DO you say then?

I feel your pain brother

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@rando5495 can help you out with this, probably.

I'll just "do a physical" on you meanwhile to make sure you're not handicapping yourself when a girl first lays eyes on you:

- Do you work out adequately?
- Do you have a body fat% at 12% or lower/can girls see your abs and facial definition?
- Have you gone through your posture to make sure it's good?
- Do you have a decent style of clothing and a fitting haircut (or are you walking around with a t shirt and jeans and balding that you don't fix, lol)?
- Do you have any noticeable facial skin conditions, like acne scars or blemishes, that you can remove with laser surgery?
- Is your diet free of cigarettes and contains what a male needs for good health (animal fats and proteins, cruciferous veggies, and eliminate phytoestrogens) and skin pigmentation (carotenoids)?

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
I don’t think in terms of “hook point.” I think in terms of, “Do we ‘click’ or not?”

I think it’s a more positive frame to have. Some chicks will like your physical type, look and personality and will enjoy your company, and others won’t.

You’re looking for cool people that will ‘click’ with a guy like you. In this game, you can easily get ten eyerolls, brush-offs or conversations cut short. Then the 11th chick (or set) may talk to you nonstop and not want you to leave. Or she might shove her tongue down your throat lol.

Honestly, that is the most rewarding part of the game (for a non-Chad). It’s finding a chick or set that treated you WAY better than the other 30. And any play afterwards is a bonus.

Last edited:

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know what you're saying in regards to 'clicking', but if a girl is stunning, i'll still want to have sex with her either way if i'm being completely honest! I think all guys would agree with that (again, if they were honest with themselves)

But your description sounds like 'game' really is pure numbers game whereas I guess i'm still clinging onto the idea that with 'game' we can 'attract' girls who AREN'T into our looks. (That was certainly the original idea of 'game' in the mysterymethod days before 'natural game'/inner game took over)

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
I know what you're saying in regards to 'clicking', but if a girl is stunning, i'll still want to have sex with her either way if i'm being completely honest! I think all guys would agree with that (again, if they were honest with themselves)

But your description sounds like 'game' really is pure numbers game whereas I guess i'm still clinging onto the idea that with 'game' we can 'attract' girls who AREN'T into our looks. (That was certainly the original idea of 'game' in the mysterymethod days before 'natural game'/inner game took over)
No problem. I understand where you are coming from. I’ll defer to the others here.

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's hard to explain because it's situational and depends on whatever the topic of conversation is, but eventually I just suggest to go to different places and eventually home (if I feel she's feeling me that way).

A lot of it will become second nature after doing it enough. Just go out and practice and don't think about this stuff at all.

Bump.

A lot of guys in here say that it isn’t so much what you say but moreso HOW you say it and your body language/kino.

At the same time though, there are women I’ve opened by saying/doing funny things in the moment but then after that quick high point, they go silent and just wait for me to say something else and sometimes I have no clue what to say lmao so it goes south pretty quickly.

I don’t ask about boring shyt like their job, where they are from, etc because that generally dries their panties up but then wtf DO you say then?

I feel your pain brother
You picked a cold fish is all. Sometimes it happens. If she was into you you can talk about those things, it doesn't matter.

No matter how many times it's been mentioned it needs to be emphasized - stop overthinking and trying to come up with the perfect lines; it doesn't exist. If she is interested enough you can say the stupidest **** and sh'ell rationalize it to herself and say how funny you are. Sometimes you don't even have to say anything. Two weeks ago I was eating at a sports bar with a friend of mine- we were eating next to the pool table area. We paid and got up to eat when this woman who was hanging around nearby stopped me and asked where I was going and said I had to play a game of pool with her. I lol'ed.

Last edited:

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's hard to explain because it's situational and depends on whatever the topic of conversation is, but eventually I just suggest to go to different places and eventually home (if I feel she's feeling me that way).

A lot of it will become second nature after doing it enough. Just go out and practice and don't think about this stuff at all.

You picked a cold fish is all. Sometimes it happens. If she was into you you can talk about those things, it doesn't matter.

No matter how many times it's been mentioned it needs to be emphasized - stop overthinking and trying to come up with the perfect lines; it doesn't exist. If she is interested enough you can say the stupidest **** and sh'ell rationalize it to herself and say how funny you are. Sometimes you don't even have to say anything. Two weeks ago I was eating at a sports bar with a friend of mine- we were eating next to the pool table area. We paid and got up to eat when this woman who was hanging around nearby stopped me and asked where I was going and said I had to play a game of pool with her. I lol'ed.
I concur. I've gone up to girls and just said "hey" and that was all it took.

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree that you can certainly just say 'hey' or whatever. I mean, if she thinks you are super handsome, I don't think you even need to say a word tbh.

But i'm not super handsome.

I understand the idea of 'yes/no/no/maybe' girls. I've read Mark Manson.

I guess i'm asking for advice from people who are very much into the original idea of 'game' and who think with the right words one can basically seduce any girl. (Even if she isn't at all taken by your looks). Steering conversations in a particular direction. Using little gimmicks to keep her interested in reaching the hook point. etc etc

Although in my short time here, i'm learning that maybe them people are the MASSIVE minority here (assuming there are any) so maybe I won't get the sorts of replies I was intending too! lol

To be clear even I am still on the fence and certainly leaning towards what seems to be the majority opinion here (i.e - ''she needs to think you are handsome before you have a shot''. ''What you say doesn't matter''. ''Find girls that are into you''. 'No' girls can't be converted etc etc)

However, I guess i'm still blue-pilled enough to believe that there are 'better' ways of leading a conversation in the early stages of a pickup to increased your chances of not boring her and reaching the hook point

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree that you can certainly just say 'hey' or whatever. I mean, if she thinks you are super handsome, I don't think you even need to say a word tbh.

I guess i'm asking for advice from people who are very much into the original idea of 'game' and who think with the right words one can basically seduce any girl. (Even if she isn't at all taken by your looks). Steering conversations in a particular direction. Using little gimmicks to keep her interested in reaching the hook point. etc etc

Although in my short time here, i'm learning that maybe them people are the MASSIVE minority here (assuming there are any) so maybe I won't get the sorts of replies I was intending too! lol

To be clear even I am still on the fence and certainly leaning towards what seems to be the majority opinion here (i.e - ''she needs to think you are handsome before you have a shot''. ''What you say doesn't matter''. ''Find girls that are into you''. 'No' girls can't be converted etc etc)

However, I guess i'm still blue-pilled enough to believe that there are 'better' ways of leading a conversation in the early stages of a pickup to increased your chances of not boring her and reaching the hook point
You might not be handsome to one, but you may be to another. That's why worrying about your looks is a waste of time. It could very well be the case that you get turned down by 99 women would be a "3" on the 1-10 scale....then the you could one day run into a 9 and she finds you super handsome for some reason. You just never know man.

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You might not be handsome to one, but you may be to another. That's why worrying about your looks is a waste of time. It could very well be the case that you get turned down by 99 women would be a "3" on the 1-10 scale....then the you could one day run into a 9 and she finds you super handsome for some reason. You just never know man.
Oh, i'm aware of that.
Read my journal here named '100 approaches' :)

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've said it before and no doubt will say it again at some point; guys wanting to approach women would improve their returns exponentially by incorporating many more 'warm' approaches than pure cold approaches. That means, primarily approaching women who are already giving interest, even before a single word is said. There is the only 'hook' anyone will ever need.

Though all the cold approaches are commendable and have their place for building confidence, the vast majority of the reports I see are those of failure. That is because the cold approach is usually completely out of context and unexpected. A woman needs to feel at ease in order to open up, and the cold approach scenario will almost always put them on the back foot from the start.

An indication of interest does exactly what it says - it's a signal for an approach. It's been inbuilt over thousands, probably millions of years of evolutionary behaviour. Watch a wildlife documentary and you'll see exactly the same thing going on.

Take another scenario. You're applying for jobs; do you:

A) Walk around town, going in to every building, establishment, office and organisation you see, asking for work trying to sell your product?
B) Observe establishments and organisations that are advertising work / an interest in employing someone like you, or better still even headhunt you?

Which course of action will be more fruitful? With (A), you're probably going to be seeing a 10% return, maybe 20% if you're a really good salesman. A good 50-60% of employers won't even be hiring anyway. With (B), you'll start seeing more like 40-50% success, or even higher.

The same thing applies to women. With the cold approach, at least 50% of your targets are either unavailable or uninterested. Thus, you are wasting at least 50% of your approach time. As with a lot of aspects of life, the ideology of quality over quantity is absolutely applicable.

One major indicator is a woman's immediate reaction when she sees you. These can be very subtle, and if you don't know what to look for, there's huge potential for time-wasting. Here are a few reactions and their possible translation:

-Makes eye contact, immediately looks away in a horizontal plane, and doesn't look back
>Wholly uninterested and/or unavailable. Indicative of high confidence and/or indifference.
-Makes eye contact, looks away downwards and doesn't look back
>Potentially interested, but unavailable and/or lower confidence/shyness.
-Makes eye contact, looks away either horizontally or downward, but then looks back
>Potential interest.
-Makes and holds eye contact (usually accompanied by smiles, narrowing of the eyes, head movements in your direction
>Approach.

A man needs to be totally fluent in body language tells when dealing with women. They give off so many different indications, and most of the time don't even realise they are doing it. Another is lip-licking or biting or pouting; this is almost always a subconscious tell, meaning they are preparing to be kissed. This happens to me a lot.
So how do you guys open, and after you open, what sorts of things do you say in order to get the girl attracted to you?
So in response to your question; rather than trying to build interest in the uninterested, work on reading interest levels and working with that as a consequence.

As far as 'how to open', first and foremost, put yourself in the line of sight of a girl you like the look of, then read her reaction accordingly. But whatever you do, don't stare! If she looks, and likes what she sees, you'll know; and equally if she doesn't. Regardless of what you look like, you need to be able to read the body language and reactions, and even more so after you start talking to someone.

All this being said, I have previously been terrible at reacting to IOI; often in the past, I have just let women walk right by me and by the time I've realised what's happening, the moment is gone. It's massively frustrating, especially when it's so blatant and you know what to look for; it's something I'm working on.

thelad

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have previously been terrible at reacting to IOI; often in the past, I have just let women walk right by me and by the time I've realised what's happening, the moment is gone. It's massively frustrating, especially when it's so blatant and you know what to look for; it's something I'm working on.
Completely understand this.

Getting more aware of signals now once you have one act on it dont think that you can come back another time and play it after you have thought about it.

Once the moment is gone its gone.

Your interest will punish you and reject you if you see her again. This a painful lesson here dont know if its talked about much on here.

yuppaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

You need to learn to stack right after the open and start telling stories with IOI's in them. Then after a bit if she is feeling you enough she can hook. I was out last night and must have approached like 15 girls over the night. I drank too much which was lame, BUT out of 15, 5 that I really thought were hot were super into me fast, 5 never hooked and 5 hooked over time after flirting for a bit. I really think if you have 5 good stories that make you look good, and are not afraid to touch girls (kino escalate) you can have this game in the bag.