Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do you pass this shyte test? (i shouldn't be doing this i have a bf)

bootlegger

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
lets say, you are getting ready to bang her or kiss or whatever...

then she says, even though you know she wants to... "I shouldn't be doing this, I have a boyfriend"...

Sometimes, ignoring she said anything at all has worked for me... but what if it requires me to say something.

what should one say?

NRM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you make an effort to kiss other people's girlfriends reguarlly or something?

cactus3178

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't f*cking do it. It's wrong on a few levels. If she's not in control of her actions, she's a waste of your time. Some DJ's think it's okay to do sh*t with other people's girls, but I think it's trashy. If your morals allow you to do that, then by all means, go for it.

I once banged a chick when I lived in another town, she was loving it until we both got done, and right afterwards, she started crying saying she had a b/f and that she never cheats on him. Yeah, right.....stupid ho. Felt sorry for the poor schmuck she was with.

Anyway, I guess if your just gonna hit it and quit it, and she says something like that AFTER you've already started making out, etc, f*cking keep right on going because you know your gonna hit anyway. If she stops you, fine....but she won't.

I f*cking hate girls like that.

bootlegger

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
then why is there so many ways to pass a 'i have a bf' test??

hmmmmm?

you think that information is there just for the hell of it?