"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

How do you neg-hit without going to far? Tips please

Someyungguy

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 30, 2004
Messages
20
Reaction score
0
There's this HB at my work that all the guys talk to but knowone will neg-hit on. I totally want to start busting on her because when I started doing C+F and one or two neg-hits, she loved it. My question is how do you stop yourself from going too far to the point where you are insulting her? I'm afraid I might pass that line.

If anyone has got any links to some articles or examples on the topic that would be awesome.


Thanks
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

ClosetMisogynist

Don Juan
Joined
May 25, 2003
Messages
62
Reaction score
0
Age
51
Location
Outside Philadelphia, PA
How hot is she? On mASF and the Mystery Archives, I believe he said only do it on hot ones that are always put on a pedestal. For instance 2 for an 8 or 9 and tops 3 for a 10. Never more than three he claimed.
 

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 2, 2002
Messages
3,956
Reaction score
16
Location
Land of the Ruins
This ain't what you want to hear...

but you'll just learn to sense it with experience.

My 2 rules of ****y & funny:

1) Don't censor natural smartass wisecracks.

2) Don't force it when it ain't there. Better to just maintain the aura of "cool," and say nothing. The strong, silent man who says very little, but makes every syllable count is very attractive to women.
 

Someyungguy

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 30, 2004
Messages
20
Reaction score
0
Alright, here's the thing. Today at work I did a neg-hit and I got a werid response. The HB and I were putting stuff away and she asked me to hold something. She said it in kind of a *****y way, like "hold this." No "please" or "can you hold this?" Most AFC's there would jump at the chance to please her, but instead I said "What am I, you're personal assistant." And some other things. I said it in a pretty serious tone and I let it stand for a few seconds. Then I added, no I'm just kidding. Kidding about being a jerk, but I'm not just going to do whatever your want me too. Anyother girl I used this type of a thing on would start laughing or whatever and know that I'm joking, but they would stop and think before asking me to do something for them. I have noticed that these kind of C+F things make them take notice of you for sure. But when I said this, she just got quiet and looked like she never heard a guy say something like that to her. Our conversation continued and everything but it was kinda weird that she didn't laugh. I think her opinion of me might of changed for the better. I had her laughing big time later. I think I jumped up a few steps on her latter.

Peace
 

Skweints

Don Juan
Joined
May 21, 2004
Messages
199
Reaction score
0
Congradulations... you knocked her off her pedistal and she didn't know what to do. :D
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

PeeGee

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 5, 2004
Messages
484
Reaction score
3
Age
46
Location
Ontario
How about you ask her out tommorow?


As for neg-hits, I've learned the hard way that your delivery has to be perfectly accurate. You're going for ****y+funny, but if you don't smile like it's a hilarious joke, you'll come off snobbish.

For example, there's tonnes of ways of saying "brat", and only one of those ways is light and funny. The rest are "pffft. What a brat"
 
Top