Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do you neg-hit without going to far? Tips please

Someyungguy

Don Juan
Reaction score
There's this HB at my work that all the guys talk to but knowone will neg-hit on. I totally want to start busting on her because when I started doing C+F and one or two neg-hits, she loved it. My question is how do you stop yourself from going too far to the point where you are insulting her? I'm afraid I might pass that line.

If anyone has got any links to some articles or examples on the topic that would be awesome.

Thanks

ClosetMisogynist

Don Juan
Reaction score
How hot is she? On mASF and the Mystery Archives, I believe he said only do it on hot ones that are always put on a pedestal. For instance 2 for an 8 or 9 and tops 3 for a 10. Never more than three he claimed.

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This ain't what you want to hear...

but you'll just learn to sense it with experience.

My 2 rules of ****y & funny:

1) Don't censor natural smartass wisecracks.

2) Don't force it when it ain't there. Better to just maintain the aura of "cool," and say nothing. The strong, silent man who says very little, but makes every syllable count is very attractive to women.

Someyungguy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright, here's the thing. Today at work I did a neg-hit and I got a werid response. The HB and I were putting stuff away and she asked me to hold something. She said it in kind of a *****y way, like "hold this." No "please" or "can you hold this?" Most AFC's there would jump at the chance to please her, but instead I said "What am I, you're personal assistant." And some other things. I said it in a pretty serious tone and I let it stand for a few seconds. Then I added, no I'm just kidding. Kidding about being a jerk, but I'm not just going to do whatever your want me too. Anyother girl I used this type of a thing on would start laughing or whatever and know that I'm joking, but they would stop and think before asking me to do something for them. I have noticed that these kind of C+F things make them take notice of you for sure. But when I said this, she just got quiet and looked like she never heard a guy say something like that to her. Our conversation continued and everything but it was kinda weird that she didn't laugh. I think her opinion of me might of changed for the better. I had her laughing big time later. I think I jumped up a few steps on her latter.

Peace

Skweints

Don Juan
Reaction score
Congradulations... you knocked her off her pedistal and she didn't know what to do. :D

PeeGee

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How about you ask her out tommorow?

As for neg-hits, I've learned the hard way that your delivery has to be perfectly accurate. You're going for ****y+funny, but if you don't smile like it's a hilarious joke, you'll come off snobbish.

For example, there's tonnes of ways of saying "brat", and only one of those ways is light and funny. The rest are "pffft. What a brat"