Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do you motivate yourself to approach when you're alone?

Reptar

Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you guys motivate yourselves to approach when you're out and alone and going about your day? You're not out specifically to game, and you're probably running errands or on your way somewhere.

Whether it's a cute server, or cute person who works at a store you're in or passing by. Or just a cute girl walking by.

I've done this before and successfully, but not consistently.

Trunks

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Approaching alone is actually easier and better. Most other guy pals being unknowingly clueless, in spite of their best intentions, can only make things harder or more likely actually eff it up for you.

MrWiggles

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with Trunks. Sometimes if i were with friends I wouldnt even approach because it doesnt help when they are staring at the two of us having a conversation. Sometimes I find when I go out alone to do errands my vibe is terrible though so thats the downside of doing it alone. If i were with a like-minded buddy doing errands, he would probably pump me up and my vibe would be a whole lot better, which could only help.

Serenity

Reaction score
Motivate? I have always done things like that on impulse.

I guess the motivation is entertainment. It's boring to not talk to people, I can hardly resist the urge sometimes to just open conversation. It's fun and brighten up the day.

How do you find motivation not to do this? That's hard.

Asmodeus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
After soloing soooo many times. Here is what I have found... the MAJOITY of women are welcoming. Most seem happy to meet someone. I have approached dozens of women but rarely get rejected flat out. Often they have a boyfriend, or they are busy, or something. But I rarely ever see a woman go full b!tch mode on me for simply approaching her and having a bit of friendly flirting. IN FACT, most women enjoy it. Women are social creatures, always remember that. Women also like to be desired, they love it when they feel desired.

Also if the woman goes full b!tch mode on you then consider this... It helps you sort and fliter out fun ones from b!tches. Let us just say a woman theoretically goes full b!tch and rejects you openly... Then so what? She is clearly then just a b!tch, and you should not let b!tches get to you as most of those women are angry, insecure, and messed up. Do not let a b!tch mess with your frame, they are pathetic.

I have gotten SIGIFICANTLY more lays through approaching solo than I have gotten full b!tch mode rejections.

What I am saying is that there is LITERALLY nothing to fear. Just treat it like a game. It is FUN to approach women. It is FUN to have a little conversation and flirting. Be playful about it.

Also, the more you approach the better you become. You approach more and you gain more confidence. You approach more and you learn how to do it better and how to break the ice easier and be adaptable. The more you approach the more attractive you become to women as they love confidence. The more you approach the more you also expand your social circles, consider that as a benefit also.

Just look at all the benefits, and the very minimal risk...

yuppaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lately getting the rust knocked off. I think of how I have had so many successes in the past and how not doing anything makes for a f@ching lonely sex less life.

Reptar

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the advice guys.

To the guys telling me it is more effective, I already know that, but that is not the purpose of this thread... Just looking for practical advice.

@yuppaz: True, reflecting on successes (positive results of approaching) and then realizing not approaching and imagining the negative lifestyle that accompanies being a *****.

@Asmodeus: Yeah, definitely tend to forget how welcoming many women are. I personally find that the more attractive a girl is, the more welcoming she tends to be. This is during daytime. I don't go out at night enough to draw correlations, but I imagine it's the opposite, since guys appraoch them and annoy them at night more, it's like guys be like, "What's up, I'm not a ***** anymore" cuz they're drunk lol. Great stuff, focus on how fun it is, it's just a game.

@Grewd: I am naturally an introvert, so it's harder for me to get out of my head and start conversations. I know once I get in the groove of things that I can succeed and it will be enjoyable, but intellectually knowing something and doing something are two different things (kinda like we all know we should hit the gym, but how many people actually apply that knowledge?). It's also a little harder for me to extrovert if I'm running an errand or in a hurry to get somewhere.

Serenity

Reaction score
@Reptar I once thought I was introvert too, I had a hard time getting out of my head. I had the exact same issue, I knew what to do but couldn't do it. I never found an intellectual solution to it, I just got tired of it, said "fvck it" to myself and did it.

Reptar

Don Juan
Reaction score
@Reptar I once thought I was introvert too, I had a hard time getting out of my head. I had the exact same issue, I knew what to do but couldn't do it. I never found an intellectual solution to it, I just got tired of it, said "fvck it" to myself and did it.
Interesting point. It does seem the most successful people spend more time and energy on actions rather than contemplation, and I certainly spend too much time thinking about things. It might be as simple as the Nike slogan sometimes..

Serenity

Reaction score
Interesting point. It does seem the most successful people spend more time and energy on actions rather than contemplation, and I certainly spend too much time thinking about things. It might be as simple as the Nike slogan sometimes..
Absolutely, I've thought about the Nike slogan quite a lot and often it comes down to just that. Thinking gets nothing done in reality, action does achieve that.

I expect failure, I grow on it. So no point wasting time waterproofing my plans before executing. I'll soon enough uncover the holes which I will patch before the next try.

For each iteration there should be improvement, eventually you'll reach a point where your skill level exceeds the rest. With intense practice you'll quickly reach the point where you exceed the skill level of most other guys.