Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do you make up for being 5'3"?

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You could always claim to be "taller when I lay down".

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
damn this is a tough one. to be honest i dont know what to say.

5'3 is really short. 5'7 seems to be the height where it really starts to impact ones ability to attract women.

the only advice i can even think of is to become an 'expert' at something. get a black belt in judo, become a bodybuilder - i dont know - something that your average guy is too lazy to accomplish - something that instantly says 'im high value'

i bet most successful horse jockey's have hot wives - so it can be done.

but damn, im racking my brain here and just cant think of anything that would help you out immediately.

oh wait, just thought of something - you need to REALLY focus on environments where women are less judgemental. perhaps church? volunteering? stuff like that.

the other advice might be to try and become an expert at reversing the LJBF scenario. become their friend first, then try to work that in to something more over the long haul.

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A state in America that'll unmercifully leave you
Work on your game and get comfortable with it. Read the bible, learn from it, but also let your own experience be your guide too. Establish rapport with chix; go to clubs/bars, establish conversations with them in stores, etc. Don't worry about your height, it don't mean sh*t. You know how many short guys at 5'3" pull tail? Go out there, have confidence in yourself, know that you're the sh*t(that if other guys out there who are ugly, fat, smelly, and who look like slobs are pulling hot tail, that you can too. Those guys getting those hot chix get them because they know what makes them tick).

Last edited:

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A state in America that'll unmercifully leave you
Be comfortable with who you are man, be comfortable with being 5'3". When you show you're comfortable in your own skin and don't give a f*ck, it shows, and chix pick up on that and are turned on by such confidence.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 5' 5-1/4", so I know what you mean. Fortunately for my height, I am a strapping man. I would agree that confidence is the big thing. When you get a woman thinking to herself, "this guy doesn't consider himself any less because of his height", then your height doesn't matter.

Of course, it is also a harder numbers game, as there will be a certain population of women who will reject you immediately, and the ones who do not reject you are more difficult to keep interested.

FoolsCause

Don Juan
Reaction score
Pursue the model-tall girls 6'+. Many of them don't seem to care about height.

Of course, there will be a few that will just laugh in your face, or over your face as it were.

Mr.Positive

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're 5'3 and have a speech impediment (from a previous post)?

Allright, it may seem that you have your challenges to overcome. Just remember, you can overcome them. You can achieve anything you want..if you put in the effort.

Don't make excuses, don't play the 'victim' card. Get out there and take action.

Women don't know what the hell they want. If a women says height matters, she will be the first to date someone who shorter than her because he's "oh..so different".

Who cares, go for what you want in life.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's a big difference between a shorter guy who hunches over and stays in the corner, and one who stands upright, gets into the middle of things, and makes his presence known.

I'm only about 5'8" so I don't have the height "advantage" some guys have, but when I project myself I have noticed that women pay a LOT more attention to me. Height gives you natural presence, but the way you carry yourself can easily make you appear larger than you really are.

Boschy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Tom Cruise is 5'7".

If I was a smart arse, I'd say that if you have to ask the question about tallness affecting your success, then you are already lost.

It's not an issue man, unless you make it an issue. Girls smell this stuff miles off. If you are tense, they will tense up, and suddenly you're in an ugly feedback loop. Other people pick up your vibe subconsciously, yes even other men.

We all have 'stranger danger' intuition. Don't let your success be ruled by baggage. Just think tall...and you will be. :D

And to mention the obvious tip: just chase short chicks!

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Boschy said:
And to mention the obvious tip: just chase short chicks!
Give me a 5'3" petite brunette with a round ass and a nice set of perkies and I'm in business!

SoldMySoul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr.Positive said:
You're 5'3 and have a speech impediment (from a previous post)?

Allright, it may seem that you have your challenges to overcome. Just remember, you can overcome them. You can achieve anything you want..if you put in the effort.

Don't make excuses, don't play the 'victim' card. Get out there and take action.

Women don't know what the hell they want. If a women says height matters, she will be the first to date someone who shorter than her because he's "oh..so different".

Who cares, go for what you want in life.
You are absolutely right! I have seen some that wouldn't considering dating me, I am 5ft6-7 depending on shoes. They mention it in their profiles, but remember that is a lot of wishful thinking on their part. I dated an ex Hooter's girl that was 5ft4 and her profile said that her man had to be at least 6ft tall, that didn't stop me from pulling her. She had an a$$ load of issues and was a drunk to boot. I nexted her and she went off and she tried to pull that height crap as a low blow with calling me shorty, but I was the one that put her to the curb and she most not have had this done too much.

paintballz

Don Juan
Reaction score
damn 5" 3 is tiny im 6'2 and theres taller mofos out there and i feel like damn those guys are tall:rockon:

i hope for your sake your hung like a horse, 5"3 and a tiny penis = :eek:

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Date short girls. Roommate of mine in college was about 5-3 or 5-5, he did surprisingly well ... he was pretty confident. Married a taller gal, happily married.

Met a student yesterday with a 9.5 wife as they both walked into my office. He was about 5-8, she was 5-10 with model looks and da-n happy to be with her man. Why was he with her? The guy has off-the-charts confidence.

Date short gals or ones an inch or two taller. Don't listen to the naysayers here, it's all about confidence.

Remember a great line from the underrated Rodney Dangerfield movie, "Back to School" -- "Remember, if you want to look thin, you gotta hang around fat people!"

SoldMySoul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Heart Break Kid said:
Prince is 5'3. Did it stop him from going out and doing what he loves? Not at all, and look how famous he became.
I Am a Prince too, no kidding and I do okay myself. Prince got more trim on accident than any of us will every on purpose!!!

paintballz

Don Juan
Reaction score
prince also wears parachute pants and cape's. i dont know if that would fit into your fashion tastes?

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, 5'3 is kind of short but everybody has a handicap. I have tinnitus and really sensitive ears so I have to coach my dates and gfs re: how "loud" something can be or I just pop in earplugs--but I need to take them everywhere. Concerts and live bands are out though. I don't dwell on it and have a good time--and no one has ever cared one sh*t.

A friend of mine in college was maybe 5'5 and he did OK--he mainly dated shorter chicks. Here's my 3 step plan for you:

1- Develop HUGE confidence. Listen to some Tony Robbins Cds and buy some books, practice makes perfect. Many studies say it's the number one thing girls look for.
2- Develop an AWESOME sense of humor. Women LOVE funny dudes; many studies say this is the number one thing they look for--so now you have #1 and #2 covered.
3- Just do it. Ask out all kinds of girls. Be Brett Favre. Most guys are so f-ing petrified of asking a hot babe out, you would have a huge advantage. Keep in mind, 90% of all guys are NOT DJs, 80% of all guys are probably taller than you, so by practicing stuff on this site you just leveled the playing field.

You may even have an advantage over some guys because chicks will not view you as a threat or player. You can probably befriend them quicker and then use DJ skills to score with them.

Thanks to Mother Nature, working out hard, and just keeping up with things, I've kept good looks into my 40's. I have better luck now with chicks in their 20's that I did when I was in my 20's. BUT, I have on more than a few occasions, had chicks make me wait for sex or they play really hard to get because I "look" like a player (I'm not complaining but it's happened). Some have told me after the fact and admitted that they’re like "OK, this guy is good looking, muscular, owns his own biz, etc.--he MUST be A-Grade Player. If I date him, I'm going to make him WAIT big-time to make sure he's really into me." It may be happening to me right now with the current babe I'm with!!

Work on yourself and you'll have NO PROBLEM, my man!

eyedogg

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have to agree with the above posts - the 3 step process is huge as well the social proof factore. I am 5'6 and I have NEVER considered myself, nor have I "felt" short.

Women sense that and as you carry yourself with confidence (#1 thing) - you will get what you seek.