Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do you maintain your confidence/fearlessness?

sapphire

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
We all know that being confident is golden;not only as it relates to women but to other things as well. And being confident is a form of being fearless in your approach to things.

The problem at least with me is that I can be confident and fearless one day whether it be approaching a girl or dealing with business matters and then something happens that causes my confidence to crumble. It could be being rejected or in the case of business matters, things not going as well as I had hoped. Once I lose confidence then my game almost completely collapses and I become too timid and indecisive in making important business decisions.

I am trying to adopt a completely fearless/confident persona so that no matter how bleak things may look, whether I get rejected 10 times in a row or whether I made a bad investment and lost a lot of money I will have the stamina to carryon and not give up because I know that is the key to ultimate success.

Any opinions and/or suggestions?

TheMainMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to be like that. Soon learn't that part of being a dj is dealing with criticism in work and with women.

Someone is allways trying to knock you down as a dj. Jealosy is everywhere. Just listen to constructive critisism from the people you respect and learn from it. **** the rest of them. life's too short to worry about rejection/criticism.

great quote: 'to avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing'

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know, I'm still not there yet. But I have noticed just how important developing a thick skin is when trying to live like a DJ.

Being inundated with the false feminised man BS, it's hard. What a completely destructive thing this sensitive man garbage has been for us.

Getting a thicker skin is so important - for one's self esteem, for one's ego. Dealing with rejection as a part of the game and learning from one's mistakes, not to mention dealing with all the other people who want to try and bring you down.

It's taken awhile for me. You know you are doing better when people take unreasonable swipes at you, and you have to learn what is constructive criticism and what isn't.

Being raised as an ultra-sensitive wimp, I really need to work on myself at all times, lest I regress. I know one thing: I feel most confident when I'm well rested, have had good excercise and look good. It starts with the physical and then the mental aspect can fall into place.

I used to take criticism and sh*t talk very poorly. It's only been recently that I fully understand why people do it, and it mostly has to do with them and not me. Usually, it's just that - jealousy.

JB101

Don Juan
Reaction score
My confidence comes from what I'm doing in my own life. To me, that's the ultimate confidence.

If you're excited about life, if you've got alot to look forward to, if you're really engaged in the world each day.....it's hard to let what someone says bring you down.

I also know, with 100% certainty, that the DJ principles will never change. It's all biology and polarity. No amount of feminism or womens lib will ever over turn it.