How do you look like and what kind of women do you attract? (looks only)

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Height has its advantages. I think it was Assanova, who is no longer blogging, said that girls expect a taller guy to be an alpha male. He stated that guys that are tall, say 6'0" or over, that are introverted or reserved have a harder time because girls expect certain things of tall guys.

MaddXMan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
GS750 said:
Height has its advantages. I think it was Assanova, who is no longer blogging, said that girls expect a taller guy to be an alpha male. He stated that guys that are tall, say 6'0" or over, that are introverted or reserved have a harder time because girls expect certain things of tall guys.
lol there was a blogger named Assanova??

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
GS750 said:
The irony there is taller guys tend to be more laid back and easy going than average and especially shorter guys. I think what women are expecting a tall guy to also have are the things they expect of shorter guys, outgoingness, confidence, good looking face, good hair etc lol. In other words, women expect every guy tall or short to be an alpha male, and being taller won't alone do squat. You don't have to be taller than average, you have to have at least several physical and appearance traits.

B

BeDJ

Stagger Lee said:
The irony there is taller guys tend to be more laid back and easy going than average and especially shorter guys. I think what women are expecting a tall guy to also have are the things they expect of shorter guys, outgoingness, confidence, good looking face, good hair etc lol. In other words, women expect every guy tall or short to be an alpha male, and being taller won't alone do squat. You don't have to be taller than average, you have to have at least several physical and appearance traits.
I'll take Deep Thoughts by Jack Handey for $500, Alex.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Height: 6'

Weight: 179 lbs

Body type: Very muscular but lean. 29" waist but broad back and shoulders etc.

Hair color: very short Black hair with a fade

Skin color: Naturally Tan

Eye color: Hazel/Green

Facial Structure: Defined Jaw and cheek bones and arched eyebrows which makes me look like I'm flirting when I'm smiling

Ive attracted all types of girls. Nerdy, Shy, outgoing, Stuck up girls, MILFS etc. The most i attract is the promiscuous girls but if i want to go for the more conservative type, i would have to change my approach. Ive hooked up with 20 year olds up to max 35 year old. They were either students or in high professions like Medical doctors, in Law or Business. Some though were just your ordinary girls but overall, They all want the same things, A good looking man to take charge and throw them around the bedroom. The thought of telling her how your going to pull her hair and make her bend over for you and making her your slvt all night.. drives them wild and this goes for ALL girls in my experience. One more thing... These are HB 9's or 8's at worst. The lower HB's are either too scared, prudy or intimidated.

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MaddXMan said:
lol there was a blogger named Assanova??
Yep. He was pretty good too. He focused on minimal game, using your looks as your best asset, etc. Here's some of his stuff that someone managed to archive. He quit about a year ago.

http://realmademen.wordpress.com/

MaddXMan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
GS750 said:
Yep. He was pretty good too. He focused on minimal game, using your looks as your best asset, etc. Here's some of his stuff that someone managed to archive. He quit about a year ago.

http://realmademen.wordpress.com/
Pretty good but if I were an ugly dude who was broke I would be depressed as hell.

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Christ this is weird. The majority of dudes here are over 6', which means that this site is greatly skewed toward tall guys??? I have to say that's very surprising to me.

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MaddXMan said:
Pretty good but if I were an ugly dude who was broke I would be depressed as hell.
Haha yeah true. :crackup:

hockeyfreak79

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Height: 5'8
Weight: 170 lbs
Body type: Athletic/Toned with beer belly (not as bad as The Tao of Steve)
Hair color: Dark Brown
Skin color: Pale-freckled-sometimes Texas tan
Eye color: Brown
Age: 34---I can pass for late 20's, need to quite smoking wrinkles are coming in.

Type of women I naturally attract: Red heads/brunettes, tattoos, drink and smoke and they are pretty easy, 6-7 probably. I think my next target needs to be a Texas blonde.

CostaDeSol

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a 5'8"/160 lbs light skinned mexican-american, i can pass for a white guy. I'm 27 but most people assume i'm a few years younger, maybe about 22-23

latinas, asians, and short white girls are usually the ones who are attracted to me.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ME

Height: 5'11
Weight approx: 165lbs (ranging from 175lbs to 160lbs)
Body type: according to the month ranging from toned to average
Hair color: black thinning on sides and front but well hidden
Skin color: average white to pale in winter
Eye color: hazel
Overall: look like a good guy of high social class at first impression, I have the bonus of people trust my words and taking me seriously and professionally but cant start spark with girls just with look or body language
just to be clear I can speak with a group of guys and they listen at what I say, same reaction from girls but none of them usually start giggling and rubbing herself to me.

GIRLS I ATTRACT

70% average to below average girls, esp those who thinks Im a good guy
15% above average looking if I take initiative and push them
10% very very goodlooking girls which chase me but fvcked up in the head
05% cute younger girls with sane head and warm personality, currently dating one from this type which is my favourite one.

Sometime I wish I was one of those cool tall guys with a muscular frame by birth which girls like and accept for no other reason than existing.
Im often paranoid especially while dating much younger girls that they would be attracted from someone their age belonging to such type, you know those guys born at the top instead of being there cause they climbed.

OldGoat

Don Juan
Reaction score
I may initially attract a few hb6.5452+ anything above that number is less luck for me. below 6.454+s I have more chances of attracting with my physical traits. If I would lose some weight id may increase my chances but I need to lose weight for health reasons not for women. Ok maybe for women too. Lets see. Im:
5'10''
310Ibs
Good looking face with high cheek bones, long eyelashes, thick eyebrows, mexican american. My body is 29 years old but Im socially behind in my development. Having some more muscle wouldnt hurt imo. Becoming a womanizer isnt going to happen anytime soon.

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
5'8", 175, full head of strawberry blonde hair. I'm a fatty magnet. I've had some very bold fatties come on to me and I get looks from obese women all the time when I'm out. I've had 3's all the way up to HB8's interested in me. Never had interest from what I consider a 9 or 10 though. Don't see that ever happening.

Gunner26

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Height: 5'10

Weight: 145 lbs

Body type: Still fairly skinny, but working on it with gym, potential to be fairly lean and muscular.

Hair color: Short Curly Brown Hair

Skin color: White, yet tan easily.

Eye color: Blue, with a brown fleck

What sort of girls do I attract?

Good question, I think it ranges from 4's-7/8's I know I've had those sorts interested. Never really seem to have the sub 4's interested in me (Thank god) but I'm not naïve enough to think that a high 8/9 will desire me at the moment. I'm a work in progress so hopefully in the future I'll have some success there.

Gunner

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Height: 6'4"
Weight: 275lbs
Body type: Stocky with a slightly protruding gut
Hair color: Dirty blond and straight. Always short and faded.
Skin color: Pale
Eye color: Grey but with gold flecks. They change color depending on what I'm wearing though. Definitely one of my best features.

I tend to attract curvy girls of all races. By this I mean the good curvy and the bad curvy. If a girl has a big ass and big boobs she will probably smile my way at least once. If they have a big ass, boobs, and belly it's a guarantee. Older women also love me.

Curial

Reaction score
Height: 5'10 (slightly over average male height here; girls tend to be around 5'1)
Weight: 156 lb
Body type: Athletic
Hair: Black, wavy, shoulder-length
Skin: Naturally tanned ("white" Mediterranean)
Eye color: Turquoise (blue-green)
Face: Handsome. Big lips, small cheekbones, a slim mustache and a short beard.

I usually attract 21-26yo metalheads, germans, german metalheads, north africans, wealthy russians, and 30-33yo romantic women with a high cultural level (lots of single teachers). All kinds of body types but mostly on the "slightly chubby" side (except the older ones, those are always hot).

henrea4

Don Juan
Reaction score
hoooo boy..

Height: 5'5"
Weight: 185 lbs
Body type: Skinny-fat
Hair: Bald
Skin: I'm a black dude...around "medium" brown I'd say
Eye color: Dark brown
Face: Below average looks.

I attract the types of women I'm not attracted to. Either the extremely skinny chicks or the chubbies (which I actually like most of the time) who are built like 12 year old fat boys. I like a voluptuous figure. Big boobs are nice, but I'm definitely more of a butt man.

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
moroccan 172 CM 160 LBS, working out for almost 3 years..

I love: Latinas, south america, brazil, dominican, colombia PUERTO RICAN girls !

I attract: mostly white brunettes, not bad tho but latin and spanish girls turn me on most so im moving to brazil one day lol

Stingers

Don Juan
Reaction score
Height: 6"2
Weight: 217 lbs
Body type: Athletic muscular 12% BF
Hair color: Black and straight, faux hawk
Skin color: Light brown
Eye color: Brown

Mother family is from Spain and father family is from Mexico.

I usually attract white women, mostly blondes and redheads. I also attract black women and Latina women.