"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

How do you land an attention wh0re?

tamales

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 22, 2003
Messages
409
Reaction score
0
Location
paradise
Hey Starman, Thanks although the truth is I am not betraying my sex, just the opposite and I am not an attention hog. THink what you will. This is a man's board. Period. But I have learned a lot. My prof. master Dj on here on here is helping me not trick men but to get a better grasp on the game. But still applying DJ rules. He niether is going against you men.. I mean in short why does it have to be men vs. women. If more woman like me know what i have learned on here a lot of men and woman would be very happy. JMO. I am only one person on the planet but no matter men and women will always drive eachother nuts. I am just trying to learn and understand so that when Mr. Right comes my way and when he spots me, hopefully we'll both be happy. That's all:)
But if it's sex you just want.. Ask the guys... I mean I want that too but for now in training:) Ask the men of here. I am impressed!
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Blue Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 23, 2004
Messages
1,335
Reaction score
27
How do you land an attention wh0re?
1. Don't take sh!t from her;
2. Play hard to get;
3. Tease her a lot;
4. Have other women;
5. Don't give attention to her;
6. DONT GET JEALOUS;
7. DO NOT FALL IN LOVE!
8. Wait, wait, wait.

Man, it's not that worth. They're incredibly high maintance, and you're just going to be part of her soap opera/roller cooster!
 

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 11, 2004
Messages
1,769
Reaction score
2
The question is why would you want an attention *****, not worth the time.

btw are you from nyc?
 

Ever onward

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 11, 2004
Messages
968
Reaction score
3
I stuck my c0ck out and she jumped on it. Then she preceded to chase every other c0ck in my city.

fvcken sluts
 

Blue Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 23, 2004
Messages
1,335
Reaction score
27
I stuck my c0ck out and she jumped on it. Then she preceded to chase every other c0ck in my city.
How did you met her and went into her pants?

and how do you know she went after other c0cks there?

I got curious! :D
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Ever onward

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 11, 2004
Messages
968
Reaction score
3
I'm not sure your question is serious but I'll give you a serious answer. :D

I met her by sitting next to her in my Algebra class and being a nice guy, which I was, she was desperate to meet me and have a relationship with me. Sex was the easy part.

Once we were together, however, she being starved for attention, flirted with every guy she came across, regardless of my feelings. And like the good little AFC I was, I stuck with her.

I have a lot of anger towards attention *****'s. Fvck em all
 
Top