Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do you know when its a **** test

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A.bit of arrogance and aloofness is good with prety much any situation.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree. Pretending is hard to pull of seamlessly. But sh*t testing unfortunately never stops. If you're with the "right" woman and everything is on the perfect wave length, she'll still sh*t test you every now and then - literally until the end of your relationship. But I'd rather prefer sporadic sh*t testing over daily newsletter typa, passive aggressive bullsh*t.
Some of em do the daily thing because you were always a "temp"

HyenaPrince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some of em do the daily thing because you were always a "temp"
Yes there are those typa "relationships". If you ask me, you always have to go about your day with that little black flame in your soul that stimulates your anger, just enough for you to never forget who you are and what women (and also other people) are capable of. This way you'll never forget that multi-billion year old duel between the two genders.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
All that pretending has a cost. Perhaps at a certain level they won't be doing some of their bullshyt tests in the first place. Or maybe they are of the appropriate personality, maturity or trust level that they won't do that.
All girls **** test, they want strong mwn that can withstand these tests

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all there has to be a certain level of attraction on her part. Otherwise she has no business sh*t testing you. Once you know she finds you attractive you look out for behavior that low-key grinds your gears. Stuff that you would never expect from a man. She'll try to question your masulinity or confidence; "You're smaller than I had expected", "That's a weird shirt", "I think you'd look better without a beard", "Have you ever thought about going bald?". That kinda sh*t.

Mind you, she'll only address these points if the characteristic at hand is rather ambiguous. If you are literally a midget, she probably won't talk about it. If you're about average height, she'll sniff out a possible hole in your confidence and test you there. Show her no holes, and you're good to go.
Agree with this. I met a woman who was clearly considering branch swinging over to me. She and her BF were reaching the tail end of their relationship and I was the new guy in the social circle. She started off very flirtatious and wanted to hang frequently. Then the **** tests came. She started making comments about how I need to work on my trap muscles because she finds big traps hot. Then made a comment about liking big trucks and mine at the time was a Honda Ridgeline. And the most obvious one when she said she likes a gentleman who will open car doors for her. These were all **** tests that I sniffed out right from the gate. I personally don't care for **** tests as I know my worth so I told her maybe I'm just not good enough for her and dropped her. Afterwards she would blow my phone up and admitted to just "joking" about all those things. In the end she wasn't worth the headache, since the BF was still around.