Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do you know if a girl cannot stand you?

Mystic

Don Juan
Reaction score
So if you were nice to a girl, and she was like grossed out by you, how would she decline a phone number phone call date etc?

TinyDancer

Don Juan
Reaction score
wow...:rolleyes: I'd stop after the slap, but then again, she might be flirting, so wait for the restraining order before you're sure...

I am now going to stick my head in the oven like sylvia plath to show my disgust for the exiguous amount of human intellect in western civilization.

fragmentor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You would know. She would unrecptive, not much smiling, little eye contact, no kino etc.

fragmentor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow I didn't flame this guy. Should i be proud?

the suave juan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well if the girl at least talks to you that means she can at least stand you, but thats very, very, very far from her liking you or wanting anything to do with you. Most girls if they're rejecting you for an offer for a date (unless they're a complete *****) will try to do it in a nice way by saying that they're busy. However, this is counterproductive because some guys still hold out hope of getting with these girls. If the girl hates and you and rejects your date it would probably go along the lines of "Mystic, you are the biggest (insert adjective here) I know"

Bottom line is man, if you even wonder if this girl is grossed out by you then you probably don't have any business asking her out in the first place.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think a swift kick to the nuts would be a good indicator. If your asking her out over the phone and she declines and has a reason, then don't take that as an outright rejection, because she must have SOME interest in you to give your her number. If she was toying around and didn't think you'd call, then laughter or a "wow, ummm" could be an indication that it might not be a good idea.

ilyadaimpaler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
f she says you are the biggest d i c k she knows you can play it suave and say I know