“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

How do you kiss..

Weeuweed

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
50
Reaction score
0
with your eyes on or off??
What's the pros and cons?
i kissed with my eyes open all the time... and after kissing for sometime..
i reliased my gf kiss with her eyes closed...
:D
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Frank Zappa

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 5, 2000
Messages
290
Reaction score
1
Location
Atlanta
Closed... If I opened my eyes while kissing and saw her staring at my face from two inches away, it'd be startling and viceversa. ~Zappa
 

Need-2-B-Pimpin

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 16, 2003
Messages
359
Reaction score
0
Haven't got there yet, working more on self-improvement (props to Sammo), but in theory I'd keep my eyes open just long enough to aim so I don't miss...that would be kinda dumb.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

AmgineEX

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 14, 2002
Messages
260
Reaction score
1
This really is the high school forum.

"I HAVE HAIR GROWING NEAR MY PENIS, IS IT OK!? SHOULD I LET THE DOCTORS CHECK UP ON IT!?"
 

WangThang

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 8, 2003
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
Yeah definately close your eyes. It could be extremely intense if you both stare at each other while kissing though
 

Crusader

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 27, 2003
Messages
338
Reaction score
0
Does someone know the psychology behind the "eyes closed while kissing"? It's very strange if you ask me, you keep your eyes open while you have sex but you close the eyes when you kiss.
 

PEACEDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 19, 2002
Messages
759
Reaction score
1
Age
41
Location
USA
Eye's closed.. its rude to open your eyes.
Don't suck all over mouth, just half open please.
bad breath is a NO NO.
tease, kiss and let go.. then kiss again. :D
 
Top