How do you just do "no contact" without letting the person know why?

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
I'm skeptical about women who approach me these days.

They're any number of these things.

1. Stripper
2. Hooker
3. Golddigger
4. Flake
5. Tease
6. Attention wh0re
7. Taken
8. Hard to get
9. Psycho
10. Baby mama

If any woman approaches me these days, my alarm starts going off because she typically is any number of these. Unless said woman is a salesperson, client, or my family.

zorg198

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
nismo-4 said:

1. Stripper
2. Hooker
3. Golddigger
4. Flake
5. Tease
6. Attention wh0re
7. Taken
8. Hard to get
9. Psycho
10. Baby mama

If any woman approaches me these days, my alarm starts going off because she typically is any number of these. Unless said woman is a salesperson, client, or my family.

lol, nice one:D

ezio

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds to me you genuinely want this ***** back so imma help you out. the key to getting her back is to ignore her. this might sound stupid but its the truth. girls want what they can't have, the more unavailable the person the more they chase. adopt a MEH attitude towards her. complete and utter indifference. act like she could drop off the face of the earth and you wouldn't even notice she's gone. talk to her when you feel like it but keep it short and straight to the point. never ask her for closure or about her relationship
next show her you've moved on with your life. be the cool kid who hangs out with hot girls. Workout, do sports update your facebook etc with pics of you and hot chicks having fun. the principle is to DEMONSTRATE HIGH VALUE. let her know you're not some lame pathetic looser who is still hanged up on her skank ass. Once the ***** realises how much you life has improved without her she'll definitely attempt to weasel her way back. but remember do not make it easy for her. remember the pain she put you through plus if she's done it once, she'll do it again

SMS 48

Don Juan
Reaction score
ezio said:
Sounds to me you genuinely want this ***** back so imma help you out. the key to getting her back is to ignore her. this might sound stupid but its the truth. girls want what they can't have, the more unavailable the person the more they chase. adopt a MEH attitude towards her. complete and utter indifference. act like she could drop off the face of the earth and you wouldn't even notice she's gone. talk to her when you feel like it but keep it short and straight to the point. never ask her for closure or about her relationship
next show her you've moved on with your life. be the cool kid who hangs out with hot girls. Workout, do sports update your facebook etc with pics of you and hot chicks having fun. the principle is to DEMONSTRATE HIGH VALUE. let her know you're not some lame pathetic looser who is still hanged up on her skank ass. Once the ***** realises how much you life has improved without her she'll definitely attempt to weasel her way back. but remember do not make it easy for her. remember the pain she put you through plus if she's done it once, she'll do it again
You misunderstand. I would not want to start hooking up with her again under any circumstances. That is not my goal here.

What I want is two things.

First, I want to hear her perspective regarding what the fukk happened. I know there's a 99% chance that it was another guy, and I'm OK with that. I just want to hear it from her.

Second, I want to hear her explanation for the despicable nature of which she ended it. Not only did she not tell me what was going on, but she didn't even say goodbye. I'm sorry, this is NOT how you treat someone who has been good to you. This is not how you treat someone who trusted you to be a decent human being and someone you bonded with. This is how you treat someone you met at a bar. We're talking basic human decency here.

Of course I want to do these two things while maintaining my self-respect. Thank you for attempting to help and attempting to understand me at least.

Regardless, I deleted her text message and her number is not stored in my phone so I guess I'll wait till the next time she texts me, although I'm still not sure how to go about it to achieve my goals.

Tiguere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
your goals should be finding your next replacement of pvssy supply.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
nismo-4 said:

1. Stripper
2. Hooker
3. Golddigger
4. Flake
5. Tease
6. Attention wh0re
7. Taken
8. Hard to get
9. Psycho
10. Baby mama
Some are all of the above!

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
SMS 48 said:
Not only did she not tell me what was going on, but she didn't even say goodbye. I'm sorry, this is NOT how you treat someone who has been good to you. This is not how you treat someone who trusted you to be a decent human being and someone you bonded with. This is how you treat someone you met at a bar. We're talking basic human decency here.
This is what happened to me when the stripper and I broke up after 6 straight months of sex. However, she came around. After 3 weeks of NC and 4 weeks of not seeing her she met me. The chemistry was still there. She quickly jumped on my lap, asked me out, sealed it with a great kiss, and after I left (resisting her) she texted a 700 word essay (on a temp phone without a keypad) explaining exactly what happened. She said things got too emotional and romantic, that she just wanted "hot, fun sex" but it seemed I wanted something more. She also had her high school boyfriend in the background and I think she used me to make him jealous so they got back together. She wanted to visit last week but I went NC for the time being. Your situation might be similar.

SMS 48

Don Juan
Reaction score
Tiguere said:
your goals should be finding your next replacement of pvssy supply.
Already fukked a girl since she ended it. Not enough, I know. But I'm not one of these DJs who can go out and cold approach women. Not yet anyway.

bigneil said:
This is what happened to me when the stripper and I broke up after 6 straight months of sex. However, she came around. After 3 weeks of NC and 4 weeks of not seeing her she met me. The chemistry was still there. She quickly jumped on my lap, asked me out, sealed it with a great kiss, and after I left (resisting her) she texted a 700 word essay (on a temp phone without a keypad) explaining exactly what happened. She said things got too emotional and romantic, that she just wanted "hot, fun sex" but it seemed I wanted something more. She also had her high school boyfriend in the background and I think she used me to make him jealous so they got back together. She wanted to visit last week but I went NC for the time being. Your situation might be similar.
Did you two bond on a deeper emotional level? This chick didn't want just sex. She actually wanted a relationship, and then gave up on the idea after I reminded her that her parents would conduct an honor killing on both of our asses. I do think that maybe one of her exes came back into the picture, but what I don't understand is why she went no contact the way she did. Its just not right - not when you have a legitimate connection with someone.

Chickfight

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Like others have said, it was another guy. It's always another guy. Right now all you can do is NC, but there is something you could have done after the "yea yeah, just busy" text she sent and this isn't a well known PUA technique or anything, but it's something I discovered and has worked for me.

There was a girl I met, hung out with a couple of times and then sexy time. After that I invited her to dinner with my friends and walked her home, everythings great and she seems into me. The next day I call her and she invites me this pub quiz thing, I accept and leave early to meet up with a friend who lives nearby the place. As I'm on a cab the following txt convo goes down:

Her: Hey, maybe you shouldn't come tonight, it's pretty boring. Not really your thing.
Me: It's okay, I'm already on my way to my buddys house who lives right next to it. Unless... you don't want me to come.
Her: Sorry babe, I'll see you next time.
Me: Haha, nah you won't. Look, I don't care if you **** other guys, just don't ever disrespect me. Good knowing you.

Afterwards she blows up my phone, says sorry and begs me to come. Saying she couldn't stop thinking about me. We turned into fbuddys and eventually had a pretty awesome relationship. At the time she claimed there wasn't another guy, but after we go together I found out she was seeing other guys and was going to meet up with another guy that night, but she cut them all out after what I said. You have to be able to back it up though when you say these kinds of things. I was fully ready to never see or talk to her again when I texted that.

So what did I convey there? I had always been super chill before this, never serious, just taking away attention when she misbehaves, but it this case, I had to show her I'm the kind of guy who knows how things work while at the same time set my boundaries. A guy who knows how things work is a guy who has been with a lot of women, and we all know they love that. How did I know it was another guy? It ALWAYS is in cases like these.

You got to the point where she's on the fence between you and another dude. You send her a needy text, BOOM, she swings to his side. You send another and she doesn't even bother answering. You could have done two things that would have shown higher value; NC, which works, but you might have to deal with the same bull**** later, or my method which gives you and instant result or closure, and you probably won't have to worry about her pulling that **** again. Mine didn't, in fact she wants to take a plane to come see me and travel with me this summer.

Example on how you could have applied to your sitch.

You: Are you alive?
Her: Yeah yeah, just busy with exams, don't worry.
You: Haha, riiight, "yeah yeah", really? Hey, it's cool if you want to **** other guys, but don't ever disrespect me. I'm not that kinda guy. I'm out.

See, she can deny that she was disrespecting you, but she won't, cause she knows it true and you calling her out like that shows her you're a real man and she'll start acting like a real woman. Now don't be getting all paranoid parrot on me and doing this everywhere whenever a girl is having a bad day. You need this only once, once for every girl. After that every time you go NC she'll know exactly why. Unfortunately, this is just for future reference. Right now, you're passed this and the best thing you can do is NC.

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chickfight said:
Hey, it's cool if you want to **** other guys, but don't ever disrespect me. I'm not that kinda guy. I'm out.

I'm surprised this worked. First, most women don't care whether or not you care if she bangs other dudes. If she wants to bang dudes, she will bang dudes, regardless of what you think about it. Second, overtly conveying disapproval at her lack of "respect" isn't going to win you any points in the long run. If she disrespects you, it is best to act like it didn't matter. Showing her it mattered only lets her know how highly you regard her.

A man of high value doesn't care what the peon thinks of him. Someone in the presence of an alpha knows better than to disrespect him. There are major consequences for such things, none of which is a verbal display of supplication.

Chickfight

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
SoSuave666 said:
I'm surprised this worked. First, most women don't care whether or not you care if she bangs other dudes. If she wants to bang dudes, she will bang dudes, regardless of what you think about it. Second, overtly conveying disapproval at her lack of "respect" isn't going to win you any points in the long run. If she disrespects you, it is best to act like it didn't matter. Showing her it mattered only lets her know how highly you regard her.

A man of high value doesn't care what the peon thinks of him. Someone in the presence of an alpha knows better than to disrespect him. There are major consequences for such things, none of which is a verbal display of supplication.
I disagree, if you're a man of high value and she's a "peon" as you put it, then wouldn't she care what you think about her banging other guys? Anyway, I actually didn't care if she did. A guy with many options isn't concerned about that. It's to make clear you're drawing boundaries of respect, not limiting her freedom. She can do whatever she wants, it's her life and her body and you're not her boyfriend, but if she disrespects you, you're gone.

Never tolerate disrespect. I don't understand how you can think acting like them disrespecting you doesn't matter is alpha. Maybe when you're approaching a girl you don't know and ignoring her **** tests, but **** tests are not disrespect. That's her testing to see if you're a real man and a real man doesn't worry about this, because he knows women and knows this is just a cute little act they put on to weed out the weak ones.
But when someone you know and know you, doesn't matter if it's a girl or a guy, disrespects you, it shouldn't be tolerated. That's not about getting laid, it's about integrity.

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll break it down for ya.

"Look, if you want to **** other dudes that's fine."

1.) You are assuming she is banging other dudes (she was).
2.) You are telling her it's cool to bang other dudes (maybe?).
3.) You seem needy.

"don't ever disrespect me."

1.) You are telling her what she did is harmful to your pride. Give her real consequences. A stern talking to is not a consequence.
2.) You are overtly communicating your value.
3.) Ultimatums are bad.

"I'm Out."

1.) Telling her you are leaving.
2.) You are basically saying that she has one last chance to come back and make things right.
3.) Leaving IS a consequence to her actions. You coming back the same night after she apologizes is not.

Overall problems:

1.) Argument over text message?
2.) Trying to portray dominance by overtly communicating that you are a male of high value.
3.) Not having another girl to go to after a chick flakes on you.

A text message like the one you sent may get you short term results (ie banging her because she may have a fear of losing you). However, they will not lend long term benefits because you came back the SAME NIGHT. All she has to do is apologize and bang you and it's all good.

I do like the fact that you were prepared to walk away. Smart move. Next time instead of forcing her to come back because you give her an ultimatum, let her come back on her own accord. Women will get the point. If they know they have disrespected you and you simply walk out of their lives, they will know why. It's much more powerful to let them figure it out for themselves than to tell them why.

Chickfight

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
SoSuave666 said:
I'll break it down for ya.

"Look, if you want to **** other dudes that's fine."

1.) You are assuming she is banging other dudes (she was).
2.) You are telling her it's cool to bang other dudes (maybe?).
3.) You seem needy.

"don't ever disrespect me."

1.) You are telling her what she did is harmful to your pride. Give her real consequences. A stern talking to is not a consequence.
2.) You are overtly communicating your value.
3.) Ultimatums are bad.

"I'm Out."

1.) Telling her you are leaving.
2.) You are basically saying that she has one last chance to come back and make things right.
3.) Leaving IS a consequence to her actions. You coming back the same night after she apologizes is not.

Overall problems:

1.) Argument over text message?
2.) Trying to portray dominance by overtly communicating that you are a male of high value.
3.) Not having another girl to go to after a chick flakes on you.

A text message like the one you sent may get you short term results (ie banging her because she may have a fear of losing you). However, they will not lend long term benefits because you came back the SAME NIGHT. All she has to do is apologize and bang you and it's all good.

I do like the fact that you were prepared to walk away. Smart move. Next time instead of forcing her to come back because you give her an ultimatum, let her come back on her own accord. Women will get the point. If they know they have disrespected you and you simply walk out of their lives, they will know why. It's much more powerful to let them figure it out for themselves than to tell them why.
Hey, it worked for me. If it was needy, then that's the first time me being needy made a girl regain attraction, ditch every other guy, call me every night to **** her brains out, start telling everyone I'm her boyfriend a few weeks later and never questioning me again. Oh, and did I mention she booked a plane to come see me again this summer so I can **** her brains out some more?

Guys aren't mindreaders, neither are girls. Sometimes, you have to let them know why you're leaving and make sure they know it's cause of disrespect (because you hold her to the same standards as everyone else in your life) and not Jealousy (her seeing other guys). That SHOULD be communicated overtly. Being coy is for when you're flirting, which I wasn't. I'm sure your girlfriend will be thinking long and hard about why you're passive-aggressively ignoring her while she's getting stuffed by something long and hard that doesn't belong to you.

I'll stick to my methods, you stick to yours.

SMS 48

Don Juan
Reaction score
UPDATE

So she texted me again. This time I replied:

Her: Hey?

Me: Who's this?

Her: If I tell you you'll stop replying -_-

Me: Now why would I do that?

Her: Cause when I texted from my old number you didn't answer. I think you're mad at me for going ghost ghost on you.

Me: Did I deserve that?

Her: No, but I have an explanation.

Me: Go ahead.

Then she started explaining that she had a really stressful family situation, which she will "get into more detail" when I agree to meet with her and talk to her, or "at least skype with" her. Here is what she gave me: It all started when her uncle was hospitalized (I think he might have died), and in addition to that her dad was actually hospitalized --- in a psychiatric unit.

Then she continued "when I'm stressed and depressed I just shut down away from everyone." I replied telling her that that's stupid and she could have at least told me goodbye, or asked me for space and it wouldn't have been a problem. Then she said there was another reason: I told her I'm not interested in a relationship. She "had feelings" for me, and I never warned her that I didn't want a relationship and she didn't know how to deal with it.

Anyways, I think that kind of kills the whole "she's getting plowed by another dude" angle. I highly doubt someone would make up shyt about their dad being put in a psychiatric unit and all that crap. And I also highly doubt she would start getting fukked by someone with all that family drama going on (especially considering her history of resisting all men before me).

I feel a lot better for some reason. I feel less rejected.

As for meeting her, I told her I was sick so not for a few days (I really was sick). My interest level is pretty low, so is hers apparently. She hasn't texted me since. Anyways, if she wants to be back in my life, she's going to have to continue working for it.

Thanks for the advice guys.

Down Low

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Look, OP. Women have hormonal cycles that men don't have. Women go into heat and get all super lovey dovey for about three days a month. You must expect women to go from loving to hating in a few days. Wait it out. Don't let the change faze you. Texting is gay as all get out, but if you absolutely must be a little pvssy about hiding your face and body and voice and verbal cues from a woman when you talk to her, do it as little as possible.

28 days (56 days, etc.) from the first day she was super into you last month, show up in person and do the major mack attack. She'll melt like butter. For a few days.