How do you handle *****y girls?

odawg

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, how do you handle *****y girls?

I took a girl out in December and she was a *****. To be fair she thought I was an arrogant jerk as well but I guess she brought it out of me. I seen her out last Saturday for the first time since the terrible date. She basically came up to me and started yapping and when I asked why she was such a **** she threw a drink over me in the club. I was mortified.

How do you handle situations like this and save face?

Aaron B

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally I wouldn't be concerned with saving face. She's obviously not...

In the future perhaps walk away instead of engaging her?

I would have had her arrested if she threw a drink in my face.

Ejected from the bar at minimum.

ilikecharlene

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Accept her as she is and move on. It's AFC-esque to get ruffled by people like that, as whilst people are who they are, how we respond to them is key.

odawg

Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course I have accepted her for what she is, but I was wondering what the best way to handle this situation would be in the future.

I know a guy who went sking with her in January and I had warned him of her before he went. However he said she was actually really nice once he got to know her.

I deleted her off facebook a long time ago, but was so furious on Sunday morning I sent her a private mail saying what she did was unacceptable and the next time she see's me she needs to just walk on and stay away. I then blocked her so she wouldn't be able to reply and I kinda got the last word.

Childish? one thing she had said was that I was "good looking, but that's about it, and it was a shame about my personality". Damn I hate her!

So if I see her again, and she starts shouting at me again, is the advice to just walk away, tell her to fu*k off, or alternatively throw a drink over her head? lol

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I woulda slapped her across the face, though having her ejected from the bar is a bit more diplomatic.

odawg

Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha. Well perhaps I should do that if I see her again. In all seriousness though I think I will just blank her if I see her again. I just know that she will be trying to soil my good reputation though. Is there anything I can do to counter this?

Damn it was a dramatic night. I am sort of see'ing/ texting her best friends sister a little bit who was also out at the same time. I told her about it and said that I didn't want to see her again becuase she was associated with [the tramp who threw drink over me]. She started crying and I look like an even bigger di*k.

Aaron B

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
when you allow someone to disrespect you, you are disrespecting yourself

also look at how well her "game" is working on you

you are thinking about her, having emotions because of her, and posting threads on the internet and having discussions about her

she is winning

odawg

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, to be honest I am very very angry with her and concerned about what she is saying to others. I am not pretending that I am not affected by her 'game', if that's what it is.

I know what you are saying in that "if you allow somebody to disrespect you, you disrespect yourself", but how on earth do you react when somebody does that to you and maintain respect for yourself without overreacting and looking like a psycho.

I have a mate who that happened to once, and he poured a full pint of lager over her head in retaliation. I would have loved to have done that, but I would have been barred from the best club in my area had I done that.

This thread is not about winning her back, I would rather die. It is about suitable retaliation.

BlackJackal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
odawg said:
Hey guys, how do you handle *****y girls?

I took a girl out in December and she was a *****. To be fair she thought I was an arrogant jerk as well but I guess she brought it out of me. I seen her out last Saturday for the first time since the terrible date. She basically came up to me and started yapping and when I asked why she was such a **** she threw a drink over me in the club. I was mortified.

How do you handle situations like this and save face?
Cut her off. Problem solved.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
While I can be an arrogant guy, I am actually very polite to people. Especiallly people I really DO. NOT. LIKE. I'm even more polite to them than I am to my friends because honestly I just want to get the hell away from them with as little entanglements as possible, because if it goes "there" it's going to be ugly for everyone. Next time kill this sort of person with kindness and move the hell on.

HalfAddict

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oklahoma where the wind comes sweeping down the pl
odawg said:
I am sort of see'ing/ texting her best friends sister a little bit who was also out at the same time. I told her about it and said that I didn't want to see her again becuase she was associated with [the tramp who threw drink over me]. She started crying and I look like an even bigger di*k.
That was a **** move...

ilikecharlene

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
odawg said:
Of course I have accepted her for what she is, but I was wondering what the best way to handle this situation would be in the future.

I know a guy who went sking with her in January and I had warned him of her before he went. However he said she was actually really nice once he got to know her.

I deleted her off facebook a long time ago, but was so furious on Sunday morning I sent her a private mail saying what she did was unacceptable and the next time she see's me she needs to just walk on and stay away. I then blocked her so she wouldn't be able to reply and I kinda got the last word.

Childish? one thing she had said was that I was "good looking, but that's about it, and it was a shame about my personality". Damn I hate her!

So if I see her again, and she starts shouting at me again, is the advice to just walk away, tell her to fu*k off, or alternatively throw a drink over her head? lol
I would have called the police, since that is assault.

And before anybody says anything, well women are adults too and should be responsible for their actions.

floydb25

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Crazy / *****y girls are basically looking for drama, and drag people right into their chaos and lunacy. That is their goal, and how they keep the cycle going. Most of them are miserable and insecure. The more you feed into it - the worse it gets. These people actually want to fight, and will continue fighting forever. That's why they keep causing problems and acting like *****es.

I've dealt with this for many years in the past. The more I fed into it - the more miserable I became. Thats what miserable want - to see everyone else suffer, and get caught up in their bull****, so they themselves can keep suffering. Yeah, its retarded. They also want to feel important, and purposely get under your skin to accomplish just that. They want you to be bothered by them. You'll generally find them causing problems with everyone under the sun, and trying to get them all caught up in their bull**** drama, so that they can keep fighting with everyone.

Your best bet is to just accept her as she is; realize that she's not worth anything; and treat the situation accordingly - as if she doesn't exist. Otherwise, you're feeding right into it, and giving her what she wants. Even if you don't fight back, getting upset means she got under your skin, and is bothering you. You even show-cased this when you asked why she was such a *****. Score for her. Then, she acted like an even bigger ***** to make you more upset, and keep her in your thoughts. It's still bothering you. Score 2. Let's not have a score 3. Out of sight and out of mind. Stop making her important, because she isn't worth anything. Any further response on your part will be matched with more *****iness and craziness. Round and round it goes.

You can't let people like this get to you. It's what they want, and it makes you feel like ****. Never obsess over losers. They're not worth it. They ARE going to get under your skin - because that's what they do. Gotta shrug it off and move on.

As for your friend, or whoever - he's clearly a dumbass. Everyone thinks the person they are dating is nice, or that they're nice underneath it all. A ***** is a *****. His turn will come eventually. It never fails.

odawg

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahaha assault! I would love to take her up for that, though I am sure that my reputation would be soiled for taking a girl up or assault after pouring a drink over me.

One of my friends thinks I ask her if she wants a drink the next time i see her and then pour a pint of Guinness over her head afterwards.Haha

In all seriousness, she has got under my skin a little but nothing to worry about. I am more worried about my reputation what she is saying other people about me behind my back as she is in a high profile, good looking 'click'.

sstype

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
odawg said:
In all seriousness, she has got under my skin a little but nothing to worry about. I am more worried about my reputation what she is saying other people about me behind my back as she is in a high profile, good looking 'click'.
Well there is your problem there....getting romantically involved with women in your social circle is a recipe for disaster. No different than involving yourself with coworkers. Word can spread like a wildfire, and no matter how much damage control you employ, no matter how terrible a person she is, people will always side with the woman. I've been the victim of and seen others ostracized from their groups because I/they got too involved and close to people that shouldn't have been trusted. Maybe they were nice, trustworthy people but another jealous guy/girl in the group would start b.s. to make me look bad anyways.

At the onset of the date, you should have simply gone along with the date (or whatever you two were doing) and then politely excused yourself for the rest of the evening. Then NC and keeping a safe distance from her.

At the end of the day, even though you may not like certain people, the best option is just choosing to not be around them whenever possible and then tolerating them if you have to be around them b/c of work and/or mutual acquaintances.

odawg

Don Juan
Reaction score
She's not in a my direct social circle- she's in my indirect wider social circle. Knows ppl that I know but if i operated by the rule you state above I would significantly reduce my options of hot girls. Hot chicks hang with hot chicks

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just see it like this: any publicity is good publicity.

And no matter what you do when you meet a chick, just start it off in first gear and then you'll be able to tell if you can go to second gear.