Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

how do you handle an ego builder?

nistelrooy

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been going out with this girl for a couple of weeks. She's friendly and cute and all..but the more i get to know her, the more i find that something stinks.

Shes constantly talking about herself and her legion of admirers, how many guy "friends" she has. (yes, she his hot. picture natalie portman. she's a good lookalike) She even said that she could just stand in a mall and guys would come running up to her.

Sometimes i try to drag the conversation about other things, but she somehow manages to steer it back to her.

To make it worse, she seems to have a rotten memory. She keeps on telling me the SAME story about how "mr. x asked her out and mr. y called her.." over and over and over again!

Heck i've tried neg hitting but she seems to go on and on and on. I read somewhere on this site about the "Queen Bee" and she seems to fit the bill.

What to do guys? I feel like leaving a parting shot.

:eek:

schaff

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll bump this cause it seems kinda relevant for to a similar situation I'm facing at the moment with a girl.

Can anyone give any suggestions to the man?

Imbrondir

Don Juan
Reaction score
I find people who like to brag usually do it because they need some sort of attention. She is 'annoyed' because you are not giving her this attention. This bragging is to me a big show of insecurity.

Let us look at a typical newbie weightlifter. His arms is unnaturally far away from his body, for no reason. Atleast not his huge lats. Sit down with him. Now give him the slightest chance, and he will give you his max bench 1RM. The most 'hardcore' of these guys wears a shirt that says "Yesterday I benched 315".

Now why is he doing this? I have shamefully done this myself (except the t-shirt). The reasons is simple:

BECAUSE HE DON'T THINK HE LOOKs LIKE HE COULD BENCH 315.

I think this 'Queen Bee' has the same problem. She don't think she looks or acts like a queen bee. But she really want everybody to think so. As a consequense, she has to tell people how pretty/charmfull/sexy/popular she is, instead of performing.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Now if you like this girl, and want a way to handle it. Uh, I have no idea. You could try calling her on it.

Perhaps something like this...
Queen Wannabe Bee: (Bragging)
You: (Laughing and shaking your head)
QWB: "Why are you laughing?"
You: "This bragging of yours. What, are you insecure?"

Not the best one maybe. Perhaps tell her of this 'newbie bobybuilder' you know ;). Rather risky I guess, but then again... as in pooks words... "the greatest risk is to take no risk at all".

Would love to hear some different opinions about this.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
I'd just not let it affect your behavior at all. Just let it roll off your back. She's trying to make herself more desirable and you more jealous. Don't even call her on it. Just laugh it off. You don't want to put her on the defensive.

If anything, tell her you get the same stuff from women. If she's telling the truth, you'll be relating to her. If not, then you'll get her thinking that she's got competition and she really has to step up and stop pulling the jealousy ploy. :)

You want to give her a "parting shot?" That's not very DJ of you, but if you have to do that, tell her about your other girls. Or just break contact.

8ball

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree. Something stinks here. Why does she feel the need to constantly bring up these other guys?

Do you act bothered when she talks about it? Do you just blow it off? Maybe she's trying to signal to you that she's a desirable woman.

Maybe it's one of those 'tests' women give men. If she's super hot then its possible men she's dated in the past were just very insecure around her and always thought she was going to be stolen away.

Could it be she's testing you to see if you are one of those insecure dudes that just freak out when the subject of other guys is mentioned?

I dunno..

Imbrondir

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good opportunity for some C&F tho...

"It's tough being such a sex symbol"

"Yeah" *sighs*

"So you're one too ??"

Reaction score
Keep bull****ting about how chicks are all over you, slightly more exaggerated than her claims until she realises that you are bull****ting. She'll be might embarrassed. :)

bothbarrels

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good funkin luck..

HaHa. Man, speaking from experience.
Girls like this are really insecure. I'm guessing she probably wears slut looking cloths when she goes out and probably comes off like she is better than most. Putting it another way( others just aren't in her league). Dude, I dated a chick exactly like what you are describing. She constantly did that ****.

Let me ask you a simple question. How much of that **** can you put up with?
Look have you ever dated a fine ass classy woman. You hardly ev er hear a real woman talk about guys hitting on her and etc. Why, because she knows she is the ****. She doesn't have to put herself up on a pedestal so others can see and hear about her.

If I were you. I would constatly talk about myself and about other women grabbing your ass and wanting you to be their boy toy. Dude, rub that **** in her face until she recognizes her on flakey attitude.

Oh yea, have fun with it.

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would just fukk her.

She's no girlfriend material - so why would u bother stay'N around with her?

If she doesn't give in - NEXT.

She's not girlfriend material - final.

GHOST

bothbarrels

Don Juan
Reaction score
Take this to heart

Look, Dee-Zy couldn't have said it any better or made it any clearer. It's really that simple with all women. I can't stress what he said enough. Ingrain that into your head and you won't have to question or post on here that often.
A wise man once told me that you can learn from your own mistakes or you can learn from others.
good Luck

Jake Steed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So. Have you fukked her yet?

I am going to put $20 down that you have not fukked this girl or even made out with her. No girl I have ever fukked has ever said anything remotely like that to me.

You need to stop worrying about this shyt because right now you are playing into this little girl's game. You are right where she wants you--insecure. SHE is actually the one who is 10X more insecure than you. She is just hiding it behind this bullshyt facade. Next time you are with her, take a GOOD look at her. Observe her actions. I think when you do this you will see that in reality, she is actually an insecure little girl who is scared that you will notice her imperfections (that little zit cluster on her face, her cellulite).

You need to shift the convo to you. You need to keep it on you. You need to get her thinking about sex and YOU. Do not focus on HER. She is not the kind of girl where focusing on her is advantageous. You need to get your **** inside her soon. As soon as you are knocking on her cervix, trust me, she will have heart shaped cookies floating over her eyes towards you and this bullshyt posturing by her will stop immediately.

Hit us back with more details--what have you done with her? I'm guessing nothing.

Jake

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wow, welcome back Jake. Haven't seen you here in a while.

nistelrooy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the replies. i know this is laaatttte. Haven't been here since i posted. yeah i know thats dumb.

She's not girlfriend material - final
Dee-zy, i figured that out as well.

Last Saturday was the final straw. She actually pulled the same shyt again!!!!!

Its insane!!! Its like some bad rerun i'm forced to watch again and again. I've tried the bragging about myself part, but she shrugs it off and proceeds to...yep you guessed it..i won't even mention it.

But i guess it is an opportunity to test some of the stuff you guys mentioned. In fact i'll try all of it.

Walden

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you heard a guy trying this hard to impress a girl , what would you think.

However man! is she keen to tell you where to get the psychological leverage on her. Sure the convo is boring but she sounds hot!

nistelrooy

Don Juan
Reaction score
walden,

I don't think she's trying to impress me with these stories.

When i first heard it, i was thinking maybe.

But it has reached psychotic levels of self promotion.

She is hot though..maybe thats the reason why i actually put up with this crap for this long.