How do you handle a girl who acts like a flat out b1tch around you?

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay man, so there's this girl named Allie and she's hot, but man does this girl act like a b1tch sometimes. Anyway, whenever I see this girl she acts like a b1tch to me. Like for instance, she was in my way at lunch today and I was going to shove her out of the way and she was all "Don't touch me!" screaming like some psycho b1tch and then when I start throwing comebacks at this broad, she just says "No Mike, shut up!". Then later, I'm just walking in lunch and she just happens to be in my way so I bump into the broad on mistake and she's like "Oh my god, don't touch me!" but I basically just act like the more mature person and completely ignore the broad. I personally think this might be a front the girl is putting on because she wants to talk to me or something, but she doesn't have the guts. Because the broad doesn't act this way around her friends or anything, but a lot of people do know that this chick can be psycho at times. I'm thinking about just laying down the word on this broad and saying "Look, Allie, I don't know what game your trying to play by being a mean b1tch to me, but whatever it is it stops now. If this is game you're playing because you want to talk to me, talk to me. Otherwise, stop the bullsh1t".

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
shut up troll!

Leave my fvcking forum.

Once and for all!!!!!

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
heres the scoop:

allie is a snobby b!tch and is trying to make a scene. she is higher up on the food chain at this school than you. therefore she is trying to raise her voice and say things as if she is a damsel in distress and is waiting for some other guy to come up and save her by saying "leave allie alone creep."

stop accidentally on purpose bumping into allie, because it is getting you no where.

instead, work on girls who smile when you come near them. those are the chicks that want to be around you, and they want you to accidentally on purpose bump into them.

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's doing that to Self Impress herself and Demosntrate to you and her an deveryone else within sight and sound that she is HIGH VALUE and DESIRED by ALL Males.

This is immature self worship at its worst.

Just like females who try to impress other by telling people that they have 'creepy stalkers' following them..It's all self aggrandizing and trying to impress you with their worth. That they are so hot and desireable that guys are stalking her.
It's all about her Ego.

Stupid Self Promotion really.
It's not that she wants to talk to you, but that she enjoys feeling like you are obsessed with her because she feels she is so hot. She just enjoys shouting it out loud to everyone that you are hitting on her and she wants everyone to know.

smooth guy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
at first I thought this was a troll post...until I saw who wrote it :crackup:

Daddy The Pimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
penkitten said:
heres the scoop:

allie is a snobby b!tch and is trying to make a scene. she is higher up on the food chain at this school than you. therefore she is trying to raise her voice and say things as if she is a damsel in distress and is waiting for some other guy to come up and save her by saying "leave allie alone creep."

stop accidentally on purpose bumping into allie, because it is getting you no where.

instead, work on girls who smile when you come near them. those are the chicks that want to be around you, and they want you to accidentally on purpose bump into them.
This is what i was going to say after i read post .. Delete her from ur mind .. She does not exist . Simply ignore her .

Why in the heck are u attaching to this girl ? Why are u keep bumping on her after she's acting like this :box: . These girls dont deserve doing any game with them .. remember simply IGNORE HER .. SHE DOESNT EXIST . U CANT SEE HER .

LostAndConfused

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ChrizZ and Brighty, if ElStud really was a troll, you'd only be helping him out. Giving him what he wants. Morons.

Stud just run train on her with some friends. Tell them about what she's doing, then when they are around the next time she starts flipping out over nothing, have them call her out for being a drama queen and for self-worship like Interceptor said.

Having 3+ guys telling a girl like that to "shut the hell up" will *really* push her buttons.

SparkleMotion

Don Juan
Reaction score
Or you could just stop wasting your time on a crazy person.

Persistence is not the answer here. Next her.

Why are you so concerned about this girl? You got oneitis for her?

Supremo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Next time she does this, punch her in the face, knee her in the balls (which she obviously has), and kick her on the ground. Repeatedly.

THEN she'll stop being such a ***** to you. Plus, everyone will see that you can stand up for yourself to this horrible, mean, girl!

djweses89

Don Juan
Reaction score
wtf dude DJs dont try to prove themself to girls def very may i say it again very immature *****es like her. DJs also don't attach themselfs to a girl unless you end up dating them which you still shouldnt be too attached, so **** that hoe, i've messed with *****es like that before there not gunna change there not playing a game there not trying to talk to you, the only thing there trying to do is be a complete ***** to you and try to put you down because thats what *****es get off to.

So point of the matter is find girls that don't suck at life.