Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
If she disrespects you, my advice is to avoid trying to point out to her, exactly how she disrespected you.So lets say i girl disrespected you or is just acting flakey, how do you guys walk away?
Do you send a certain text or just say nothing and delete her?
Easy. Like this.So lets say i girl disrespected you or is just acting flakey, how do you guys walk away?
Depends on the level of disrespectSo lets say i girl disrespected you or is just acting flakey, how do you guys walk away?
Do you send a certain text or just say nothing and delete her?
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
Since I’m mostly using dating apps I just block. I also block on the slightest reason. It’s good practice to get into and I believe it fosters an abundance mentality.So lets say i girl disrespected you or is just acting flakey, how do you guys walk away?
Do you send a certain text or just say nothing and delete her?
If a girl ghosts you once, you can be a bit pushy and text her again in a couple of daysNEXT her and move on. No need for a “last word” text. It’s pointless. It’s amazing how a chick can ghost a dude without even blinking, yet dudes will will almost find reasons not to ghost a chick.
Disrespect = zero tolerance.