TonyTheTigerOI
Master Don Juan
Tell you what, I gotta get going, but this was a lot of fun, lets do it again. Write down your full name, number, and a cute smileyface.. depending on your artistic tallent we'll take thing from there
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Well, in johnstown, LOL, where there are about 5 hot chiks in your whole friggen town, you might not need one. Plus, last time I was out there, ( I was threw shanksville, somerset, and jerome and ralphton) I got crappy reception. But here in the big city, I cant live without one.Originally posted by Ol'BlueEyes
Cellphones are a neccesity? Call me cheap, call me penny-pinching, but is it really worth the 20-30 bucks a month just to record numbers? Seems a pen and paper would do just as well.
Now I've never owned a cell, primarilly because I don't know THAT many people to be on call 24/7. Besides, I find them very annoying.
I've known so many people who have lost their cell phones, and all their phones #s with them.I think putting it in the guy's cell phone is the best because you know he isn't going to lose it.
I don't know about regular mobile phones and if you can backup data to a PC or other source, but get a PDA-Phone. Then sync it with the PC so you'll never lose numbers.Originally posted by Bonhomme
I've known so many people who have lost their cell phones, and all their phones #s with them.
Even if you take the number down, put it on a hard copy -- at least if it turns out you want to keep the number.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Yup, LOL. But hey, most of the chiks that are there ALL put out. You would be hard pressed to find a prude in johnstown. Im in chicago, but I have family back in johnstown, and i visit every now and then.Originally posted by Ol'BlueEyes
myfriendblu...it certaintly seems that way. Down in the city, good-looking 20-somethings are non-existent. The only ones I've seen at all are up around the mall, where the college chickies hang. All the womens' clothing stores are staffed with them.
Which big city are you talking about? Pittsburgh?
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Simple...just cancel your home phone service and use the cash for a big mobile phone plan. My plan costs about $60/mo., but I don't have a $50/mo. bill for a home phone. And I have 1,000 minutes and unlimited nights and weekends so I never worry about the number of minutes I use. I'd have to talk 50 minutes every day to run out of minutes.Originally posted by R3N3G4D3
Jee, thanx a lot guys. Now that you've talked about cell phones so much I wanna get one too. But all the deals I see so far are $29.99 per month and up. Isnt there anything a bit cheaper for those of us who don't have a fat wallet?
Exactly. Get HER to write it down on your hand, too (just don't be too sweaty it gets smudged away!)Originally posted by Templeton
Get HER to write it down.
I record their number on my cell, I usually have them type it in.Originally posted by Intense
When it comes time to actually get that number what do you guys do?
Dude are you serious? That about equates to one dollar a day. If you can't afford a dollar a day for a cell phone, perhaps its time to get a JOB.Originally posted by R3N3G4D3
Jee, thanx a lot guys. Now that you've talked about cell phones so much I wanna get one too. But all the deals I see so far are $29.99 per month and up. Isnt there anything a bit cheaper for those of us who don't have a fat wallet?
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.