Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do you guys keep your cool when newitis or oneitis kicks in

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys I have been having the best time ever with this new girl I've been dating. It is like night and day from my LTR which went bad.

Now I keep it cool with her, but inside I am going nuts. I have started to think about her alot and am now to the point where I'm overanalyzing all our moves and conversations.

We've went out a few times and now we had sex. It was great. Unfortunately for me, I can't stop thinking about it.

Anyways I don't lose my cool with her so she doesn't know, but I'm looking for some help for my own sanity. In a way it's nice to feel this way, but I don't want to go AFC on her.

Little things bother me, like the fact that I would love to talk to her every day, but have kept it cool and only call her once a week to set up the date.

On the other hand, she does e-mail me pretty much everyday now so I know her interest is there. She doesn't call all the time yet, but I find myself wishing she would because I know I'll play it too cool to call her alot and I would love to talk to her.

Any advice would be appreciated. It is easier to give it then take it.

I know I need to keep playing it cool but the sex thing put me over the edge. She has an incredible body! I know next time I see her I will be wanting it so bad I could taste it.

cave dweller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
go slow

Hey,

You don't even know this woman---you need to slow down.

You are falling 'a$$ over tea kettle' in love with a woman that may have snakes in her head.

cave dweller

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks guys. I love the feeling you get when you go nuts over a new girl. But I also know it is a dangerous feeling, one which you definitely don't want to allow to control you and bring out AFC actions.

The only thing AFC like I've done so far is e-mail her alot, but it's always in response to her e-mails.

Since she lives about 45 minutes away, it makes it easy to only go out one night a week, and also very nice for me to stay instead of driving home!

cave dweller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
back off

Hey,

Both of you 'cats' need to back off and look at the situation.

Your loosing control and getting 'pvssy whipped'.

Shvt, you will married in 3 months.............

Stay in control.

cave dweller

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think I know why I'm extra nuts about this girl.

She has a much better attitude and body than my ex!

She still isn't all that, but believe me I've had a hell of alot more fun with her than I've had in the last year of arguing with my ex gf.

disciple

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You have to remember that after you've f*cked this girl in every imaginable way for a good period to time, the newnesss of the p*ussy will wear off she will become just another person who has issues, problems, and a personality that you'll have to deal with.

So don't get all caught up on the sex and enjoyment because that is where alot guys get f*cked up.

Whatever you do, don't start thinking of this girl as your girlfriend or get too serious just yet.

Just focus on the fun aspect and don't call her too much or spend too much time thinking about her or hanging up under her.

Trust me, I speak from hard experience on this.

Also, NEVER let her think that she "has you" or that she's got you and that your comfortable and would never walk away from her.

Always let her know that you have a life besides her and follow your dreams and do things that make you happy with or without her.

If she acts stupid or disrespectful, tell her that you have other places to go, things to do, and people to see and that she can talk to you when she wants to act like an adult.

Trust me, she might throw a hissy fit or not talk to you for a little while, but if she is really interested in you, she won't leave.

She'll wait to see if you're going to back down or come crawling to her and when you don't, she'll know that she's dealing with a man and not a boy.

Then she will respect you and really be all on your sh*t.

If a woman thinks you won't leave her, that is when they turn into *****es and think they can disrespect you or sh*t on you.

Women fear rejection more than men and if she knows you'll walk away at a moment's notice, she will act right.

Lastly, NEVER put this girl over your good friends.

Women come and go but good friends are much harder to find and even harder to replace.

I think I just gave you enough game to last you for awhile.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great great points Disciple.

Fortunately the worst AFC moves I have made with her were e-mailing her daily (she responded to mine) and telling her I had a great time.

Nothing real AFC yet, although we have continued to setup dates together, she accepts them all.

disciple

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The most important thing is to keep your options open and look out for any opportunities with other women.

This will help you to avoid going AFC on her because she won't have your full focus.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do have a couple of other opportunities with some other women as well. I'm starting to get busy enough where it is tough to go after them all.

On the other hand being busy is a really lame excuse.

disciple

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Being busy isn't necessarily bad as long as you make it seem to a chick that you're busy because you have a fun, exciting, and challenging life you're leading, exactly the one that she wants to be apart of.

Aztec

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm definitely in the same situation, Ricky. You know you want this relationship to work and you know how to based on the advice and experience of others, but your mind is playing tricks on you.

Patience is what we lack especially if we really like the girl. On top of that if we are desperate to be on a relationship.

Even though that you all ready have sex, that doesn't really seal the deal. It makes you feel closer though.

Hang in there, brother.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys I won't go into it on here, but after last night which was my 4th date with her, she told me some things that dramatically dropped my interest level.

But what was really interesting, and I'd like to post about it separately is the fact that I have actually kept the feelings that were developing for her up until last night under control so well that she questioned me about it.

More or less she told me that she wanted to open up more and be more serious. You can understand how I could get a bit defensive about that, but it also meant to me that she wanted to be sure I wasn't in it just for the fun of it.

In any event some of the things that happened last night sucked all the fun out of it for me anyways. I don't even feel I can write about it.

The good thing is that I feel like I'm the one that is being picky and discerning now.

I think this girl has some real problems but I'm not comfortable talking about them to anyone I know (she told me some personal stuff that floored me) and probably won't post them either.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not going to dump her like that. This girl has had a bad past. I want to and do care about her. I'm just not sure starting a relationship with her is the best idea.

Reaction score
Ricky, you have been here long enough to know what to and what not to do.

If your an AFC inside it will only come out later. The trick is to kill the AFC/SYMP inside before it festers in your relationships.

This is what I ment by you can't learn a bunch of techniques and expect your life to turn around.

You must change from the inside to the outside. Learning techniques is the opposite.

It's the inner game that needs work, more than learning all these pick up games.

If you change the person inside you won't need the outter work. You won't have to worry about becoming a SYMP again.

Cause that person will not exist that will allow that to happen!

Anybody know how to clear cookies outta firefox? I can't seem to switch screen names to my new one..oh well!

Big Pappy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ah, the Player_Supreme speaks truth.

I remember the first time I read the DJ Bible. I thought it was ridiculous. Not because it was untrue, but because so many people were writing about this stuff. I'm not saying the content is ridiculous. Or that the people that wrote it are silly in any way.

I feel like the DJ Bible is a pair of crutches for a fellow to wear until he develops the confidence to walk on his own.

It's been said that a DJ isn't supposed to reveal how serious he is until the girl does. Why? Read the initial post, follow it and you can read why.

This girl is pouring her life out to Ricky because she wants to know more about Ricky! Why else does a chick talk about herself? To explain her silly behaviors!

Ricky, now you know why they say to wait a little while before you start going apesh*t and buying flowers, etc. Because, sooner or later, the girl is either going to fall, flake or f*ck.

Thin how much harder this girl is going to have to work to earn the right to date you! Well done!