Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

how do you guys handle virgins?

strong like bull

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
met this girl a while ago. shes 17, virgin, hasnt had bf in about 2 years. never even kissed a guy. doesnt smoke, doesnt drink.

shes short, petite, hispanic. cute face, slim waist and tight , juicy little ass. i want to **** her brains out.

the problem of course is taht shes a virgin. its one of those situations where she has to even ask her parents if she can go out on a date. me.. i usually have a girl come back to my place to watch a movie and ahve a few drinks. her parents would flip out.

so, how do you handle virgins? it seems like id have to settle down with her to get it, and while i can respect that... id also respect being able to hit it without marrying her. itd be good for me to settle down for a while, but it seems this would be going too slow.

thoughts?

whatsupwiddat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by strong like bull

met this girl a while ago. shes 17, virgin, hasnt had bf in about 2 years. never even kissed a guy. doesnt smoke, doesnt drink.

Good.

shes short, petite, hispanic. cute face, slim waist and tight , juicy little ass. i want to **** her brains out.

Wonderful.

the problem of course is taht shes a virgin. its one of those situations where she has to even ask her parents if she can go out on a date. me.. i usually have a girl come back to my place to watch a movie and ahve a few drinks. her parents would flip out.

Good. What's wrong with being a virgin? Are girls just f*ck buddies to you?

so, how do you handle virgins? it seems like id have to settle down with her to get it, and while i can respect that... id also respect being able to hit it without marrying her. itd be good for me to settle down for a while, but it seems this would be going too slow.

You are supposed to settle down with her anyway. What, are you a one-night-stand kind of guy? I settle down with girls before I do ANYTHING. There's a little bit of decency we have to keep up as people.

strong like bull

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
youve made me question my standpoint.

on one hand, i know that eventually i want an ltr. something with meaning. a solid relationship with a girl who can keep it real.

on the other hand, after working 40+ hours a week, the effort i put into lifting, etc.. i dont fully desire an ltr. im satisfied with having a girl over for a night, to kick back.

then again, having a busy schedule is a good thing for an ltr. its good to be busy and have goals; things to accomplish. desire. passion.

hmm... she is a very sweet and pure girl. maybe i should check it out.

ItalianMafioso

Don Juan
Reaction score
From the girl's point of view, it's probably something like this:
"Well, he seems so eager to get into my pants. This probably means that he wants to get his jollies, then split. He doesn't want to settle down. Well, if he can'd handle a relationship, then he can't handle sex, either. Besides, shouldn't you feel something more than lust for someone you have sex with? Shouldn't you feel love?"
Now, I know that you don't feel the same way. Most guys don't. Hell, I don't even feel the same way about a lot of that stuff. But, you should really take the time to examine you motives. Are you just going to take her virginity to get off one or two times? Or... Are you taking her virginity because you really like her and are interested in a relationship with her? I hope you anwer truthfully and do whatever you think is right and fair to both of you.

Until Next Time,
ItalianMafioso

strong like bull

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
good point. ONS's have their place... but i do know that deep down im looking for a companion.

a bit of a problem though. people know she hasnt been asked out in a long time, so they are setting her up with a kid that i know. the guys a punk, just afc to the heart. the only reason he even asked her is because a bunch of people worked together to set it up.

i think shes too good for him; itd be a waste. i dont think theyve gone out yet, but i dont want to wait weeks or months to see how they turn out.

perhaps i should just make the move now, before something developes?

ItalianMafioso

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're really looking for a companion, then go for it.

Until Next Time,
ItalianMafioso

Canadianpimpology

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you think that she is possible LTR material, then why are you so intent on f*cking her brains out ASAP?

Digitz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Because hes a man, what are you?

Does a LTR have to wait a certain amount of days until the couple can have sex? please.