Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do you guys feel about Courtney Ryan?

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

From first perspective she seems pretty sound (for a female). I haven't dug too much into her media, but she seems to give an accurate and unbiased response from a females perspective on the dating world. Of course, I would take everything she says with a grain of salt. I'm interested to hear what anyone else thinks of her. Aside from the whole capitalizing on masculinity (or lack of), do you find anything constructive in what she says?

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
I've watched almost all of her videos. Her fashion stuff is practical and useful. Her dating advice is also reasonable and in the ballpark.

Her videos aren't "gimmicky" like "One thing guys can do right now to increase their attractiveness by 179 percent." lol

Last edited:

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of women regurgitate rp. Many lack self awareness. A female coach needs to be aware. Most lack the following so they usually plagiarize intelligent men.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
I don't?

/shrug

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get over the fact that she's a lady.

Her info is the same as other general "red pill" advice for dudes.

Don't chase, be confident, etc.

The deeper issue is there is and will always be a HUGE market for 'how to" since dudes would rather watch/read tons of info instead of getting in the game and getting some experience.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

She made a video about how she's gotten off of birth control since April. She has a beta male fiance.

Her info is the same as other general "red pill" advice for dudes.

Don't chase, be confident, etc.

The deeper issue is there is and will always be a HUGE market for 'how to" since dudes would rather watch/read tons of info instead of getting in the game and getting some experience.
A lot of her work is copy and paste from male red pill sources, including her most recent birth control video.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks like she has a decent rack. I wouldn't kick her out of bed.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Couldn't stand more than 10 seconds of her talking.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know what it is about a brunette trying but it turns me the heck on. Not sure why either but something about a brunette trying to relate to men or do things differently than other women gets me hard. Like I could eat her a$$. No idea why I feel this way.