“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

How do you go about getting into a girl's dms on instagram? What are the fundamentals of instagram game?

BergischerLöwe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 10, 2018
Messages
558
Reaction score
175
Age
30
Location
The Midwest
This isn't a specific situation I'm dealing with right now, I'm just wondering how you guys go about gaming girls on ig. Is it worth it to do if you see a hot girl on there?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Pierce Manhammer

Moderator
Joined
Jun 2, 2021
Messages
4,900
Reaction score
5,868
Location
PRC
Did you do a search? This has been discussed repeatedly here.
 

Pierce Manhammer

Moderator
Joined
Jun 2, 2021
Messages
4,900
Reaction score
5,868
Location
PRC
Here's how you do it:

Code:
 site: https://www.sosuave.net/forum instagram howto
Plug that into your location bar, provided google is your default search engine. You can edit the search terms to reflect anything you want to search for. We use google because they crawl the site regularly, and their search engine is much better than the built-in forum search.
 

BergischerLöwe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 10, 2018
Messages
558
Reaction score
175
Age
30
Location
The Midwest
Here's how you do it:

Code:
 site: https://www.sosuave.net/forum instagram howto
Plug that into your location bar, provided google is your default search engine. You can edit the search terms to reflect anything you want to search for. We use google because they crawl the site regularly, and their search engine is much better than the built-in forum search.
alright dope I'll do that
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 2, 2022
Messages
5,283
Reaction score
6,136
How about getting a job first and foremost?????
 

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
How about getting a job first and foremost?????
If you have solid game and good looks, you might not need a job to seduce.


Most men will find it difficult to get laid while unemployed. That article seems awesome in theory but is actually difficult to execute. I have been unemployed since that article was published in the early 2010s. It's not good. Unattached guys have a difficult time seducing new women while unemployed and attached, unmarried guys often find it difficult to retain their girlfriends while unemployed.
 

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 28, 2008
Messages
6,540
Reaction score
4,078
Location
Inside her mind
If you don't have a 1000+ followers forget about it unless you look like a prime Bradd Pitt. Instagram game is a fool's errand for men who are average. It's best to have "clout" or Chad tier looks
 

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2015
Messages
10,537
Reaction score
8,538
Age
37
You better have a top notch Instagram profile. That means you must have only professional quality photos showcasing muscles and lifestyle (lots of travel pics and fashion), and have significantly more followers than you follow. Aim for 10,000 followers minimum. It also doesn’t hurt to have a blue verified check. If you don’t fit these criterion IG is a complete waste of time for sourcing women.
 

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2002
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
892
Age
52
I think instagram is a decent method of closing women for contact info. Not sure about DM. I did message a podcast host and enjoyed chatting with her
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

NealIRC

Banned
Joined
Mar 4, 2023
Messages
802
Reaction score
153
Age
38
Here's an example of DM'ing someone on Facebook. How do you guys think I go about doing it?
 

Attachments

Last edited:

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2020
Messages
2,792
Reaction score
2,125
Social media is about having social presence of some sort to a certain degree or the makings of it.

You don't NEED any followers really, but you do need to have the makings of somebody who could have followers... Because of that fact, this is really the only bar since most people who have any sort of following will be able to identify almost immediately if your going to somewhat take off after a repost from a popular account for example.

I used to do reviews on Google Maps before they fixed this but when I'd leave a review of the business, I'd also leave my Instagram handle in the review, so in effect when the businesses got any sort of public attention, the majority of traffic got routed to their Google Maps page where my handle was, then they added repetitive phrases across multiple reviews as able to trigger their spam filter which would immediately hide every review, that's +500 reviews for me I had to delete the handle from, was so much God damn work and that's just the one instance of the spam filter being triggered for me, been several. You can still use Google maps to advertise your handle but you need to be reactive and strategic in doing so, I only use 5 reviews at a time to advert now.

If you want your Google maps to get lots of traffic, you simply look at the most searched terms on google and upload pictures of whatever those things might be, this is big brain AF, figured I'd give out a bit of game though. Attach those pictures to your reviews with handle attached; this is called Social Engineering, I won't add anything else, this is more than enough to start with. I have severe brain trauma by the way, hopefully this doesn't make most of you feel more retarded than usual.

Thats just an example but if you want to grow, you need to leverage other social media into your favor, the effect is cumulative across all of social media, meaning you need to participate everywhere, it really is a massive undertaking.
 
Last edited:

Clockwerk50

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 5, 2023
Messages
2,263
Reaction score
2,259
Age
41
Here's an example of DM'ing someone on Facebook. How do you guys think I go about doing it?
if you scared of saying hi to a girl like that on Facebook just because she won’t like you back you need to step your game up.
 

NealIRC

Banned
Joined
Mar 4, 2023
Messages
802
Reaction score
153
Age
38
if you scared of saying hi to a girl like that on Facebook just because she won’t like you back you need to step your game up.
Oh, I should rephrase. Do ya guys think a girl like her will respond to a "hi" msg? Or maybe it's time to step your game up.
 

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 10, 2014
Messages
3,624
Reaction score
4,338
Location
uk
Unless you have met her in real life forget about it you will waste too much time and energy
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

characternote

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 31, 2018
Messages
1,256
Reaction score
1,463
Oh, I should rephrase. Do ya guys think a girl like her will respond to a "hi" msg? Or maybe it's time to step your game up.
try. But if 'hi' doesn't work, i'd suggest neither would some PUA line you get from john anthony or whoever
 

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 28, 2018
Messages
2,855
Reaction score
5,075
Age
40
We have debated this many times before on SS, but IMO (and I have been labelled one of the crusty old guys on the subject), you have already lost if you are pursuing on social media. You look thirsty and desperate if you are actively trying to "slide into" some chick's DMs.

Now, I certainly think you having a well put together Instagram can net you chicks on the grander scheme of things. But more of a supplement to your IRL pursuits where they can continue to stay in touch with you after you meet them there.
 

NealIRC

Banned
Joined
Mar 4, 2023
Messages
802
Reaction score
153
Age
38

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top