Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do you get happy?

Voice

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I noticed something the other day. For the most part I am not really happy around people. I never smile and hardly ever have any enthusiasm I talk. I mope around with a frown on my face. I'm always told to smile. In fact the only time I really get girls is when I'm drunk and somewhat giddy from the alcohol.

Other than that I'm anxious, boring and not very personable.

I love this article http://www.sosuave.com/articles/at/powerful.htm

How do you guys become happy? How do you smile and be friendly? How do you get that positive energy?

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is it really because you're not happy or is it just a sign of maturity? personal growth? Spirituality? I challenge you to see this another way.

Oftentimes I feel like nothing really excites me anymore. Somebody could knock on my door, show me the brand new ferrari I won and I would smile but you would never see me jumping for joy or full of happyness. Basically if I won it great if not I don't really care.

I remember the first time I went to a club and it was this great thrill, it was exciting, i was fun going out with friends. Last time I went to a club I just didn't care. It wouldn't have matter to me if I had been at the club or at home.

I used to see all this as sort of a midlife crisis or lack of energy but lately I have realized that it's just personal growth. The material things that once got me excited, the pointless and silly things like going to a club that once got me excited, all those things my spirit has overcome and is searching out for something new. What is that something new? I don't know but i'm hoping to find.

I see it from a spiritual perspective and a personal growth perspective.

Voice

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
f283000 said:
Is it really because you're not happy or is it just a sign of maturity? personal growth? Spirituality? I challenge you to see this another way.

Oftentimes I feel like nothing really excites me anymore. Somebody could knock on my door, show me the brand new ferrari I won and I would smile but you would never see me jumping for joy or full of happyness. Basically if I won it great if not I don't really care.

I remember the first time I went to a club and it was this great thrill, it was exciting, i was fun going out with friends. Last time I went to a club I just didn't care. It wouldn't have matter to me if I had been at the club or at home.

I used to see all this as sort of a midlife crisis or lack of energy but lately I have realized that it's just personal growth. The material things that once got me excited, the pointless and silly things like going to a club that once got me excited, all those things my spirit has overcome and is searching out for something new. What is that something new? I don't know but i'm hoping to find.

I see it from a spiritual perspective and a personal growth perspective.
Yeah, nothing really does excite me anymore. But is it personal growth? Whatever it is, it's not really making me anymore attractive. So am I growing or just becoming more jaded?

I seriously have to be drunk to enjoy myself at bars/clubs, even then it's not the same as it used to be. If I'm not drunk I just stand around and watch people or I just want to sit down, have a few drinks and watch the game. It's almost like, what's the point of socializing? I see the social dynamics and I can clearly see for example, what guys are trying to pick up what girls and what girls are looking for attention. It's almost like I see right through everyone and their social intentions and I don't want to be a part of that. I almost feel like I'm on the outside looking in.

Maybe I'm more mature, but I'm not any more happy and I don't know how to be.

Voice

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re-ac-tor said:
If you strive for happiness, you'll rarely achieve it.
Lol, is that from a fortune cookie? Really though, I'm looking for real life examples here.

How do you get happy?

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Find out what is bothering you and attempt to rectify it. At the very least it puts you in a position of striving rather than stagnating. Even if you are at the very bottom.

If you find out what's bothering you and you can't figure out a process on how to fix it you are probably depressed and a professional may be necessary.