"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

How do you get back in the zone after a single rejection even when you have other women you are already dating?

jnMissouri

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 2, 2014
Messages
793
Reaction score
322
I mean, I'm dating/sleeping with multiple women, but the one girl that I didn't initially have interest in was so unavailable and aloof that despite dating other women, I started thinking about her all the time and wanting HER, the girl I DIDN'T Have...

SO that girl blew me off, got the friends speech first time in a long time, last decade or more I've been the one to say that to women but now I made a mistake and lost my head with this girl and although I'm trying to figure out where I went wrong and have other women, I just feel like the other women don't matter. Like my game is off because of this mistake and that the other girls don't matter (hence why I started a thread about whether dating will always be a numbers game).

The fact that this happened at work is even worse...Second and last time hopefully that I will ever try to date anyone at work....and again, I didn't want to date her initially, but the unavailability and aloofness got to me!

The funny thing is although she was very attractive when dolled up, she was kind of broke, didn't have a lot going for her and had almost no boobs. I liked her almost purely based on her game. It was effective...
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
I mean, I'm dating/sleeping with multiple women, but the one girl that I didn't initially have interest in was so unavailable and aloof that despite dating other women, I started thinking about her all the time and wanting HER, the girl I DIDN'T Have...

SO that girl blew me off, got the friends speech first time in a long time, last decade or more I've been the one to say that to women but now I made a mistake and lost my head with this girl and although I'm trying to figure out where I went wrong and have other women, I just feel like the other women don't matter. Like my game is off because of this mistake and that the other girls don't matter (hence why I started a thread about whether dating will always be a numbers game).

The fact that this happened at work is even worse...Second and last time hopefully that I will ever try to date anyone at work....and again, I didn't want to date her initially, but the unavailability and aloofness got to me!

The funny thing is although she was very attractive when dolled up, she was kind of broke, didn't have a lot going for her and had almost no boobs. I liked her almost purely based on her game. It was effective...
All the pros say game is the winner. That looks are overstated. I hope youve been fvcking one of your others in the rotation. If there's other girls your fvcking a rejection shouldnt matter.
 

jnMissouri

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 2, 2014
Messages
793
Reaction score
322
All the pros say game is the winner. That looks are overstated. I hope youve been fvcking one of your others in the rotation. If there's other girls your fvcking a rejection shouldnt matter.
I am mucking the others in a rotation but this still stings. I get on paper it matters not. Ultimately I want to learn the lesson so it never happens again. But it still stings that the girl I was interested in the most blew me off.
 

jnMissouri

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 2, 2014
Messages
793
Reaction score
322
Sorry that I post about this stuff a lot folks, but I am really trying to learn the lesson from this. When I was in my twenties I had this one girl, a stripper I had met online that I slept with. I was inexperienced at the time. We hooked up in a hotel she had gotten for us for the night. I left the next morning. She was practically in tears, tearing up, etc. I didn't realize what I was doing. I didn't call her for two weeks. When I finally did call her she was upset, chocked up, accused me of having other women, etc. I had to post about it on another forum repeatedly until some girl finally posted the reason that things went south at that point: I had waited two weeks to call her. Lesson learned, always call or text within no more than two days. I have not had that issue since and I'm glad I learned that lesson even it I had to post over and over again before I got the answer. At least I have not messed any things up by not learning this lesson, lol.

The sting is slowly fading as the day passes. Posting here seems to help. Having other women definitely helps. It still stings but it is subsiding. And you know what, eventually I will move on from this job or she will. Last time this happened the girl ended up moving out of state within a couple months. I left about a year later.

I guess this is why they say not to chit where you work....
 
Top