"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

How do you get a girl's number when shes with another guy(Not her boyfriend)

Dam44

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2020
Messages
447
Reaction score
127
Oh, I noticed her for sure. I'm a guy, my eyes always notice cute girls.

Plus she had this South African accent, total killer.

But to your question, not sure if I was obvious or not and she noticed. I invited them to be social, don't remember having any agenda other than simply having a good time at the beach.

It worked out tho. Which reminds me, yes the universe will align things for you but you have to make sure to do your part. You have to connect the dots. That's your job. You will see her again, make sure to make the move.


Modern Man Advice
I'll be on the lookout, thanks
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top