"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

How do you get a girlfriend?

D

Diggidy_Juan

Guest
Im clueless on this. Its crazy to me. I can talk to a girl, i can get her number, and i have a few attracted. I havent EVER had a girlfriend (that wasnt off of a hookup) that ive got myself. I dont know, i think of breaking them down then asking "Do you wanna go with me" or something, but im afraid i'll get laughed at or something, cuse i dont acctually know how that step goes down.

So if you have got a girlfriend by yourself, tell me how to do it, what to say, and if its normal, cuse i dont know. Everyone i know is undercover with it. PLEASE HELP ME!!!!
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

516

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 17, 2003
Messages
130
Reaction score
0
First off, read the bible. Second, I think the idea is to get HER to commit to YOU. Just do stuff with them....lunch, dinner, action dates, movies, rent a movie and watch it at one of your houses, make sure you are applying Kino as well as the other DJ principles from the Bible. Keep your eyes open for hints, and keep your ears listening for how she introduces you to people. If after a while she says "This is my bf, Diggity Juan." then you know you are in. If she ever references you as her "friend", then thats all you will be to her.
 

RawkinKaoticStyle

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 14, 2003
Messages
452
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
where i wanna get
forget girlfriends - masterbate
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top