how do you get a girl to tell you whats wrong?

Raikojo17

Banned
Reaction score
when you know somethings up. but she says it's nothing the matter. keep in mind it's that time of the month, i i aint do nothin. but she insist that she was mad but now she's ok. i see right though it. I know when most girls say that then they are lying or hiding something.

how do i get her to tell me whats up?

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Raikojo17 said:
when you know somethings up. but she says it's nothing the matter. keep in mind it's that time of the month...
And you want to know because???? :confused:

foomee

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
And you want to know because???? :confused:

It's never good to know :/ She doesn't want to associate her sadness or frustration with being around you, so she tries to keep it in. She also doesn't want it to rub off on you, or end up taking it out on you. Don't try to get it out of her, instead maybe say... "is there anything you want to talk about?" And if she says no, let it be. The majority of the time, you won't be able to fix whatever is bothering her, so it's better not to force it out of her.

RyKnOw

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldnt bother with it..if it has something to do with you,you will definetly find out..

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Think this is covered in the DJ bible somewhere. All the responders hit the nail on the head. Next?

tobby

Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls most of the time know how to deal with their problems. They honestly just like to talk about them and get them off their chests. That's how girls deal with things: conversations. Guys mostly don't admit their problems, but talk to figure out a solution if they haven't figured out one that's good on their own.

Leave her alone and wait for her to divulge it to you. If she doesn't ask you for advice, just sit there and listen to her whine. Be supportive and just reflect her whining back on her. I.e i got you, yeah that really does suck sometimes, etc. (I know it sucks from a man's point of view, but trust me on this stuff!).

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you "whats wrong"
her "nothing"
you "ok lets go shoot some hoops"

let nothing = nothing.
maybe it has something to do with personal issues during that time of the month or whatnot that is personal unless you like to talk about cramps, headaches, backaches, boob aches,tampons, pads, menstrual flow, moodiness and hormonal issues.

yah, let nothing = nothing:)

tell her a joke, make her laugh and don't read too much into it.

Reaction score
Desdinova said:
Easy. Act like nothing is wrong and continue doing what you do. She'll eventually come out and tell you when she's good and ready. Until then, take her word for it that she's fine!
Yes, just ignore them - they hate to be ignored!

afc_2_dj

Don Juan
Reaction score
haha, she's female so she probably doesn't know herself!!
besides, she assumes you know ....

you: is something wrong
her: no
you: ok

.... later ...

her: you don't even care that i'm upset, you dont love me, nah nah nah nah
you: yes dear...

!!!

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Desdinova said:
Easy. Act like nothing is wrong and continue doing what you do. She'll eventually come out and tell you when she's good and ready. Until then, take her word for it that she's fine!
I second this. Works every time and can be quite amusing too.

You see, they actually want you to keep asking, pandering to their little sulks and lavishing all the attention on them. And if you fall for it once, she'll do it every time she feels like it, just for attention and a power trip.