How do you find out if she's already with someone else?

Sanctity

Don Juan
Reaction score
I never did figure this out and it's hardly mention anywhere else in this site.

So how do you guys usually find out? Is it a good idea to ask her directly?

RaZoR

Don Juan
Reaction score
just incorporate the idea of a boyfriend into a conversation somehow. LIke if she told you she went shopping this weekened, just be like "So you're boyfriend left broke by the end of the day?" something like that

score

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh boy... DJ bible time. Why do you even CARE if she's with someone? You could be having a great convo. She's really digging you and then you have to go remind her that she has a BF.

She may be deciding that you are better than her current BF and decide to switch over to you, but if you ask and she tells you yes that instantly changes the dynamic. She now verbally stated her identity as a GF of another person and to go out with you would go against her stated identity. This may seem like a small point but twice I charged up...started dating these girls and only later found out that they had dumped their BF to be with me.

Anyway you WILL find out if she's with someone...just go for it. If she's serious about the other guy she will tell you flat out, but if the answer to your approach is yes then you are in and it doesn't matter if she was "with someone"

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah you can usually draw that out in the first 10 mins of covo with a girl.

silkkster

Don Juan
Reaction score
generally they bring it up .. theyll drop it in the convo at some point - sometimes when they drop it in they will watch you like a hawk to see how u react so just be prepaired and dont get discouraged.... even if they have a BF say some CF and move on -

or you could just ask while in convo - just say somehting like "so did your boyfriend get you those shoes?" or "what about your boyfriend?" or just say "so are you seeing anyone right now" (i wouldnt say that until a little convo before...
hope that hepls a lil

Silkk