Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

How do you figure out what you league you are actually in?

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
2,444
Reaction score
2,738
Age
52
As a fellow "big guy" who can be intimidating, I've found a warmer approach is necessary with women. Smiling is important, Especially when you have facial hair. Women don't mind a guy who is intimidating as long as he doesn't intimidate her.

In becoming warmer, I actually have had more women approach me. So I know it is working.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2016
Messages
837
Reaction score
876
Age
38
Doesn't matter how hot she is. Just imagine her screaming in horror during a plane crash. Brings her attitude right down to earth, pun unintended.
 

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2016
Messages
837
Reaction score
876
Age
38
I would rather be invisible than hot if that was the case.
Word. I had some dude on YouTube call my profile picture hot (only social media I'm actively commenting on anymore).

13339484_10206871606812015_8564411100866433960_n.jpg

I was like Bruh.
 

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 2, 2013
Messages
3,422
Reaction score
1,235
Why would you care about "leagues" when women don't care when it comes to choosing men. There are plenty of whales going for Chad online. We've seen many posters on here talking about how the HB 5's are going for 9's and 10's.

Just go for what you like, irrespective of your looks. Guys who go for ugly women just because they think they have a better chance of getting laid are wasting their time. When you lower your standards, you lower your value. If you were at work and they offered you a certain salary, would you try to negotiate less or more?
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

outlawJW

Banned
Joined
Jun 22, 2020
Messages
6
Reaction score
3
I'm 6'4" and around 235-240, I've lifted and been into fitness just about my entire adult life so I'm obviously tall and have a good body.

I'm not saying I belong on the cover of vogue magazine
The most likely explanation is that you don't have a good looking face.

But, I already answered your question here:


Simply put, you are as attractive (or not attractive) as the feedback indicates.
 
Last edited:

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
I'm 6'4" and around 235-240, I've lifted and been into fitness just about my entire adult life so I'm obviously tall and have a good body.

I've been hit on by gay men many times as an adult, so obviously to them I'm "hot". I had one pull over when I was walking the dog and he complimented my looks. Had a couple hit on me at the gym, a few times at the bar, etc.
I'm 5'5" :mad: and around 195 lb, built like a midget wrestler, LOL. :p I've also had homos hit on me from time to time. Women tell me I should take that as a compliment. :rolleyes:
 

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
2,444
Reaction score
2,738
Age
52
I'm 5'5" :mad: and around 195 lb, built like a midget wrestler, LOL. :p I've also had homos hit on me from time to time. Women tell me I should take that as a compliment. :rolleyes:
I definitely give off a "No Homo Vibe". But I was very honored that a female friend shared a picture of me on her social media, and one of her lesbian friends called me beautiful or something like that....

I was having dinner one place with a very chiseled but small statured guy who had a gay guy in the booth next to him fawning all over him. I asked him if I needed to intervene, and he said "it happens all the time, i don't worry about it."
 
Top