Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do you figure out what you league you are actually in?

Clamslammer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There are already a few guys here that said you might be intimidating to women. Could be.
I also got a lot of "How many girls have you had sex with?" or "I thought you were a jerk when I first saw you". A certain percent of the guys here project that kind of image. But, as long as you are making your intentions clear, women have no reason to feel intimidated.

You probably find quite a few women you know intimidating, right?
But what if one of them came to you and said" Hey, my name is RandomSexyChick69. Wanna go out sometimes? You seem like an interesting guy."?
Would you feel intimidated? No. You'll feel like your on top of the world and your confidence would be through the roof.
Try to make them feel the same way.
If a girl is intimidated or nervous around a guy where she cannot function she will autoreject a guy. Likewise if a hot girl comes around most of the guys on this forum will not know what to do and reject himself because they will think she is too good for him and can get any guy

Last edited:

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As a fellow "big guy" who can be intimidating, I've found a warmer approach is necessary with women. Smiling is important, Especially when you have facial hair. Women don't mind a guy who is intimidating as long as he doesn't intimidate her.

In becoming warmer, I actually have had more women approach me. So I know it is working.

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Doesn't matter how hot she is. Just imagine her screaming in horror during a plane crash. Brings her attitude right down to earth, pun unintended.

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would rather be invisible than hot if that was the case.
Word. I had some dude on YouTube call my profile picture hot (only social media I'm actively commenting on anymore).

13339484_10206871606812015_8564411100866433960_n.jpg

I was like Bruh.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why would you care about "leagues" when women don't care when it comes to choosing men. There are plenty of whales going for Chad online. We've seen many posters on here talking about how the HB 5's are going for 9's and 10's.

Just go for what you like, irrespective of your looks. Guys who go for ugly women just because they think they have a better chance of getting laid are wasting their time. When you lower your standards, you lower your value. If you were at work and they offered you a certain salary, would you try to negotiate less or more?

outlawJW

Banned
Reaction score
I'm 6'4" and around 235-240, I've lifted and been into fitness just about my entire adult life so I'm obviously tall and have a good body.

I'm not saying I belong on the cover of vogue magazine
The most likely explanation is that you don't have a good looking face.

But, I already answered your question here:

Simply put, you are as attractive (or not attractive) as the feedback indicates.

Last edited:

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 6'4" and around 235-240, I've lifted and been into fitness just about my entire adult life so I'm obviously tall and have a good body.

I've been hit on by gay men many times as an adult, so obviously to them I'm "hot". I had one pull over when I was walking the dog and he complimented my looks. Had a couple hit on me at the gym, a few times at the bar, etc.
I'm 5'5" :mad: and around 195 lb, built like a midget wrestler, LOL. :p I've also had homos hit on me from time to time. Women tell me I should take that as a compliment. :rolleyes:

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 5'5" :mad: and around 195 lb, built like a midget wrestler, LOL. :p I've also had homos hit on me from time to time. Women tell me I should take that as a compliment. :rolleyes:
I definitely give off a "No Homo Vibe". But I was very honored that a female friend shared a picture of me on her social media, and one of her lesbian friends called me beautiful or something like that....

I was having dinner one place with a very chiseled but small statured guy who had a gay guy in the booth next to him fawning all over him. I asked him if I needed to intervene, and he said "it happens all the time, i don't worry about it."