Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

how do you feel about girls snooping through YOUR phone?

strong like bull

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i couldnt have made it any simpler.

my girl thought i was fvcking around on her. her friends filled her head with false statements... she believed them. so she went through my phone, while i was passed out, to snoop around. she found some text a girl i know sent me. guess the girl actually called, too, and my girl picked up the phone. she was looking for **** or something...

in the morning, she tried to give me the third degree for something i didnt do.

after i straightened her out i made it very clear:

do NOT GO THROUGH MY PHONE. its MY PRIVATE STUFF. if you do it again, ill probably be breaking up with you.

we both were really drunk that night, and she apologized and promised itd never happen again.

so things are ok for a week or two...

then i catch her again, snooping while i was in the bathroom!

whats more, she LIES to me about it when i question her. i came back from the bathroom and the lcd was lit, which only happens when you touch buttons or someone calls. nobody called... so i called her out on it. she actually lied to me.

i promised if she did it again id have to put my foot down. and i did. i just cant believe she did it again... it makes me very dissapointed.

what do you guys think about that kind of ****?

-SLB

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i cant stand that **** either

blong1068

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never let a girl touch your phone. If she doesn't trust you, that's her deal, not your problem.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah its sucks, this has to be one of my pet hates.
But guess what? you ranting and raving and threatening is a waste of time, I found this out the hard way.
Snooping on your phone is a trait that seems to be hardwired into chicks, they cant help themselves and if you next this chick trust me the next one will do exactly the same thing.

I learnt the hard way to turn my phone off (locked) or just clear all the provocative messages out before she arrives.

Yes it can be a useful social proof and challenging tool for the chick whos snooping (initially) but more often than not alot of them cant handle the really juicy messages and not worth the hassle.

Get used to it.

Maestro Monk

Don Juan
Reaction score
You warned her..she crossed the line one time too many. If she can't trust/be honest with you, then your relationship with one another will likely diminish. She's lucky she got a second chance. I would never tolerate that type of behaviour..if a girlfriend questions anything about my honesty, her ass is on immediate probation; silent treatment unless she sincerely apoligizes and admits that she was in the wrong, and can convince forgiveness. All the best.

EpsilonArmati

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Should have dumped her :(

"Trust is a coin that, once spent, can never be earned back."

BackToTheMack

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You said that is she touched it again you would probably break up with her be a man and stick to your word.

"the only thing i have in the world are my word and my balls and i dont break them for anybody" (your not a man till you quote a line from scarface)

Anyway i would kick her out and when she came back to appologise i might accept it depending on how sympathetic it sounds.

So break up with her whats a relationship without trust anyway?

arutha

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't care if girls search through my phone, so they see a bunch of chicks numbers and maybe a few texts from girls depending on whether I've deleted them or not. Who cares? And from seeing that, they think I know a lot of people, social proof as someone mentioned.

I've got nothing that I'm ashamed of in my phone.

flexion_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have no problem with a woman looking through my phone. If they don't like what they find though then too bad. If she started to give me **** I would tell her not to look through my phone next time.

Plus if you come at it this way then she won't snoop through your phone knowing you don't care.

I guess the happy medium is that you can put a password on it.

Johnnie5

Don Juan
Reaction score
she didnt trust you so she went looking for evidence

by jumping up and down and making threats to her you appear that you have something to hide , thats females for you , same like telling kids not to do something

she wont be the last to search through your sh1t , but what you have to do i be prepared on how to handle it in the future , play it down and dismiss it , act like you dont care and its up to her what she believes or doesnt believe

just be cool

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
YOU ARE AT FAULT

what sort of crazy man leaves his phone where a woman can get at it ?

ALL WOMEN SNOOP THROUGH PHONES

my pet hate is b*tches that ask :

" can i look at your phone "

" can i read your messages "

one of my rules of pimpin' i preach to everyone i meet

NEVER EVER EVER LET A WOMAN TOUCH YOUR PHONE

and to you fools who think it's a joke

the thread starters girl picked up and talked to another girl

just a bit of jealousy and you got threats and drama

i had one jealous b*tch sms everyone in my phone telling them to get f*cked

chicks are f*cked up in the head and can't be trusted with a phone

IT IS A HARD DRUG FOR WOMEN

" good golly miss molly SURE LIKE THE PHONE "

that song is from the 50s nothing has changed

my advice to the thread starter :

don't break up with her

all women will look through your phone

IT IS THE NATURE OF WOMAN

keep it on you even when you go to the bathroom

and if you think you to slow to remember that

PASSWORD the phone so that when someone goes to use it you need the password to unlock it

all phones can do that

will be in the security settings

don't hate your girlfriend for acting like a typical young woman

they all the same when it comes to the mobile / cell phones

Lost In Translation :D

**AUSTRALIAN STREET PIMP**

the_great_gaia

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It is true, your girl will check that cell phone if you leave it unattended, even the most trustworthy girl will check that phone. Your wife will check the answering machine, your phone bill just to see who else you could be talking to.

Let me share a story will y'all for a minute..

After being broke up with my girl for a while, I started talking to bunches and bunches of bytches. They were beautiful as hell! Doing this made my girl realize that i wasn't all into her anymore. So she wanted me back and i was kinda like: "No, I just want us to be friends.." the more I say that, the more effort she puts into trying to be my girl. It was crazy. but we still wasn't together. One day, she takes me to Target to pick up my pay check, she was driving.. she asked me if she could use my phone because she had to call her mom real quick. She's a friend so i let her. I was waiting for her to get off the phone before I went inside, but she says "Mike, go ahead in get your check.. what you waiting for?" So, I went inside and got my check which took a few minutes.

I come back to the car, and she hands me my phone back, and she tries even HARDER to convince me that we're back together, which was amusing. We get back on campus and go our separate ways.. then i get phone calls from all my ladies i have been chillin' with.. they're all calling me like at the same time, I'm thinking "Damn, they must be thinking about me.." Once I go to answer the phone, all I hear is "Look, I don't appreciate you having a bytch call my phone and leave me disrespectful messages.. you know what? Don't even f'kin call my phone no more..." I had no idea what they were talking about, but i think my girl did.

I asked her about it and she confessed to doing it. i asked why did she do something so stupid.. she goes "Because you are my man, and the whole world gonna know it.." That frustrated me, so i took her- put her in the car, drove to my house and f'ed the hell out of her.. and while in the pu554, she asked me to take her back, and I did because she's so FINE and the pu554's so good to my pen15. Out.

Austizzle

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was playing some ping pong yesterday in the lobby of our resident hall. Anyways my cell phone was laying on a table near where we were playing ping pong. She asked whose phone it was and I replied it was mine.

"Can I do anything to it?" she asked.

"What would you want to do to my phone?"I asked her.

"Can I put my number in it?" she asked.

At this point I was actually contemplating letting her put her number in my phone. What an easy kill this was going to be. The girl was at least an 8, but from meeting her before she seemed a little slutty.

"No," I replied.

This is just an example of letting a chick go through your phone.

Now if my girlfriend ever found out about a girl going through my phone she'd have some kind of fit and i'd have to tell her off about it.

AA

Austizzle

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by the_great_gaia
It is true, your girl will check that cell phone if you leave it unattended, even the most trustworthy girl will check that phone. Your wife will check the answering machine, your phone bill just to see who else you could be talking to.

Let me share a story will y'all for a minute..

After being broke up with my girl for a while, I started talking to bunches and bunches of bytches. They were beautiful as hell! Doing this made my girl realize that i wasn't all into her anymore. So she wanted me back and i was kinda like: "No, I just want us to be friends.." the more I say that, the more effort she puts into trying to be my girl. It was crazy. but we still wasn't together. One day, she takes me to Target to pick up my pay check, she was driving.. she asked me if she could use my phone because she had to call her mom real quick. She's a friend so i let her. I was waiting for her to get off the phone before I went inside, but she says "Mike, go ahead in get your check.. what you waiting for?" So, I went inside and got my check which took a few minutes.

I come back to the car, and she hands me my phone back, and she tries even HARDER to convince me that we're back together, which was amusing. We get back on campus and go our separate ways.. then i get phone calls from all my ladies i have been chillin' with.. they're all calling me like at the same time, I'm thinking "Damn, they must be thinking about me.." Once I go to answer the phone, all I hear is "Look, I don't appreciate you having a bytch call my phone and leave me disrespectful messages.. you know what? Don't even f'kin call my phone no more..." I had no idea what they were talking about, but i think my girl did.

I asked her about it and she confessed to doing it. i asked why did she do something so stupid.. she goes "Because you are my man, and the whole world gonna know it.." That frustrated me, so i took her- put her in the car, drove to my house and f'ed the hell out of her.. and while in the pu554, she asked me to take her back, and I did because she's so FINE and the pu554's so good to my pen15. Out.

Did she finish the story for you too? Dude...you took her back?

aftershock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Austizzle
Did she finish the story for you too? Dude...you took her back?
The gentleman in question is a stupid fvcker. That was the worst thing that you could have done.

Lost in Translation has it sorted. My phone has a PIN and is switched off if theres any chance she can look at it.

Amalthea

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh, C'mon...

Originally posted by spider_007
Phones and emails. OOOOH DO THEY LOVE EMAILS........
Ok, Boys, prepare yourselves for a big shocker -

1) I never touched my boyfriend of 6 yrs' phone (why should I when I trust him?)

2) My pseudo bf/friend who has major trust issues himself left his email account WIDE OPEN the other day while he was at work and I logged out for him without reading a thing...

:eek:

But in general, yeah, it's pretty damn tempting... For guys, too, I suspect

:D :rolleyes:

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Re: Oh, C'mon...

Originally posted by Amalthea
Ok, Boys, prepare yourselves for a big shocker -

1) I never touched my boyfriend of 6 yrs' phone (why should I when I trust him?)

2) My pseudo bf/friend who has major trust issues himself left his email account WIDE OPEN the other day while he was at work and I logged out for him without reading a thing...

:eek:

But in general, yeah, it's pretty damn tempting... For guys, too, I suspect

:D :rolleyes:
Yeah so because your a freak of nature for whatever reason what has any of that got to do with the other 99.9% of b!tches? Doesnt change anything thats been said here.

Amalthea

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Oh, C'mon...

Originally posted by ( . )( . )
Yeah so because your a freak of nature for whatever reason what has any of that got to do with the other 99.9% of b!tches? Doesnt change anything thats been said here.
Yeah, it doesn't change anything that's been said here - Keep your phones and email accounts away from the ladies, definitely (why tempt them?)

But it's just proof that freaks of nature do exist - an entire .1%!!!! :D ;)

TesuqueRed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd agree with Dude (.)(.) and Lost. Even Almathea to some extent.

Ditch the unrealistic idealistic standards of people respecting each other's privacy. We're all snoops, we're all fascinated by each other as a general rule.

Repeat that: as a general rule.

And if you're one of those exceptions don't bother posting because either it's an egotistical stance ("well I don't and (unstated) so I'm better than you...) or a meaningless exception to the general rule. If you look at it most exceptions are low percentage meaningless examples that can usually be safely tossed out from a general sampling. Few "exceptions" rise to the level of a "telling exception" worth considering, and they usually end up skewing an argument with an unequal weighting. Good writers know to use a telling exception, otherwise it just clutters the picture and they ignore them.

Anyway, minor rant over. Expect snooping and adjust your behavior accordingly. Or just accept it will be found and don't apologize or allow yourself be manipulated by the morning-after ambush that will likely come.

Ultimatums
Giving ultimatums rarely work. It gives them a point to rebel against where you almost guarantee the opposite reaction from them. And you paint yourself into a corner -- now you either deliver on your stupid ultimatum or back down. Anything other than delivering on it is backing down. It forces you into a simplistic, hard-line stance inappropriate to the situation.

Snooping revisited
Snooping -- yeah, sure, it's a moral issue, whatever. I think that is the least interesting and important aspect of it. It's kind of a hyper-focus on "rules we live by as a society" which is interesting to a point. Some people really groove on it.

I find it more interesting that this is either a conditioned or genetic behavior (or a blend of both) that is most likely an evolutionary-tested behavior with survival implications in this strange social creature that is homo sapiens.

Accept that and the moral angle becomes cute and quaint.

That said, though, if you want to make yourself bullet-proof consider what happens to you if you take a "I don't snoop" or a "I respect people's privacy" stance. Internally you have to decide a number of things that will make you bullet proof:

--you will have no secrets, or your secrets aren't really anything precious apart from what anyone else has
--you will not care about other people secrets, or their secrets are not really anything precious apart from what anyone else has
--people's vices or weaknesses of character are par for the course and not to be used against them ever
--people's vices or weaknesses of character are par for the course and will not be used to categorize or label them
--you are nothing exceptional apart from anyone else (you have the regular vices and weaknesses of character like anyone else) and so will not allow others to label, condemn, categorize or manipulate you
--vices and weaknesses have far more complex originations and workings than we can usually fathom, so a certain generous spirit of forgiveness or magnanimity is usually called for. This doesn't mean you accept bad treatment from another ever - condemning and labeling them is typically wasted, ineffectual effort.

There's probably more but it's late and I can't think of them at the moment.

As for SLB's issue, he issued an unwise ultimatum. He either delivers on it, backs down or doesn't bring it up again, and learns to deal with it next time she does it. This will be a pretty good trick on his part -- SLB will have to figure out and rehearse a response where when she next ambushes him with something she found he'll not surrender the frame (an old NLP term - or underlying meaning of the experience) to her, and will flip it back on her. That will take rehearsal because she will ambush SLB (like all ambushes are designed to do) and catch him unawares at his weakest and most unprepared point.

And she won't stop. She will however eventually learn not to be so clumsy about it and will let herself be caught only when she wants to send a message (like - "I have ways of finding out, so don't think of getting cute...")