How do you evaluate if it's safe to get intimate with a woman you just met?

ProteinShakee

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello gentlemen. I am currently 24, soon to be 25 and as i keep growing older i keep noticing one thing growing along with me, my fear of contracting something from intimate physical contact from a woman i just met, i don't need to explain how the older they are, the more miles they are likely to have in them.
The reason why creating this thread occured to me is that a couple of weeks ago while on a drunken stupor with my friend, a 40ish woman simply came and started kissing me, she wasn't bad looking and it wasn't until the next day that it occurred to me that there is a massive chance that by doing something like this you could easily contract std's such as oral herpes etc that will remain with you for life. Fortunately i was clean and afterwards i remembered another event that occurred years back.
One girl i went on a date with had herpes on her lip and when she leaned in to kiss me, naturally i pulled back and she kept trying to convince me that it isn't contagious, thus i believe that even if you were to directly confront a woman about it, she would lie or try to manipulate you into getting intimate with her if that's what she wants from you, thus it's impossible to trust them, especially a woman you just met, sure there are exceptions to this but I'd trust myself instead of trusting in them.
So as i keep meeting more and more women, this fear lingers in the back of my mind as i try to screen them as best as i can.
How do you guys evaluate a woman on this particular subject? Do you have any specific cues that you are looking for, specific covert questions and such, or do you just take leaps of faith hoping for the best?

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you live in a poor area? If so, then it's a good chance you could contract something. 40s+ I'm wary about too, and I rarely go after them. I've been with over one hundred females. I'm in my 40s, with no permanent "std" though I'm sure I have a strain (there's like 40 different types) of HPV as Everyone most likely has that - not even from sexual contact, but you will not know you have it unless genital warts (a certain strain). I've caught Chlamydia ONE time from no condom use yeah yeah stupid me but it was like the 3rd or 4th time I fvcked her without condom that I caught it (not permanent but it can f you up if you don't seek attention) before, as a lot of women are not aware that they have it. If you live in a non-druggie low-crime area you should be ok kissing on girls but you are right to check their lips for signs before kissing. Most women will not fvck you over when it comes to this I think. If a woman looks sick or is too quiet, then be suspicious of mono, or the flu etc etc you don't want that either!

ProteinShakee

Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you live in a poor area? If so, then it's a good chance you could contract something. 40s+ I'm wary about too, and I rarely go after them. I've been with over one hundred females. I'm in my 40s, with no permanent "std" though I'm sure I have a strain (there's like 40 different types) of HPV as Everyone most likely has that - not even from sexual contact, but you will not know you have it unless genital warts (a certain strain). I've caught Chlamydia ONE time from no condom use yeah yeah stupid me but it was like the 3rd or 4th time I fvcked her without condom that I caught it (not permanent but it can f you up if you don't seek attention) before, as a lot of women are not aware that they have it. If you live in a non-druggie low-crime area you should be ok kissing on girls but you are right to check their lips for signs before kissing. Most women will not fvck you over when it comes to this I think. If a woman looks sick or is too quiet, then be suspicious of mono, or the flu etc etc you don't want that either!
Regarding to your question, i live in a decent area and obviously i would never go for a girl that obviously looks the way you described or gives off such a vibe as i hope any man on this board would do, however i believe that this does not immediately have that much of an impact on whether a woman might have contracted herpes once from one of the 50 guys she has been with, who previously might have been with another 30 girls who have been with another 30 or so guys themselves. Im probably just being paranoid because of this specific event i mentioned but i think this is an interesting subject to consider nonetheless since i don't see it mentioned a lot.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello gentlemen. I am currently 24, soon to be 25 and as i keep growing older i keep noticing one thing growing along with me, my fear of contracting something from intimate physical contact from a woman i just met, i don't need to explain how the older they are, the more miles they are likely to have in them.
The reason why creating this thread occured to me is that a couple of weeks ago while on a drunken stupor with my friend, a 40ish woman simply came and started kissing me, she wasn't bad looking and it wasn't until the next day that it occurred to me that there is a massive chance that by doing something like this you could easily contract std's such as oral herpes etc that will remain with you for life. Fortunately i was clean and afterwards i remembered another event that occurred years back.
One girl i went on a date with had herpes on her lip and when she leaned in to kiss me, naturally i pulled back and she kept trying to convince me that it isn't contagious, thus i believe that even if you were to directly confront a woman about it, she would lie or try to manipulate you into getting intimate with her if that's what she wants from you, thus it's impossible to trust them, especially a woman you just met, sure there are exceptions to this but I'd trust myself instead of trusting in them.
So as i keep meeting more and more women, this fear lingers in the back of my mind as i try to screen them as best as i can.
How do you guys evaluate a woman on this particular subject? Do you have any specific cues that you are looking for, specific covert questions and such, or do you just take leaps of faith hoping for the best?
If you aren't trusting, consider your chance, and evaluate accordingly. If you have any distrust, its likely neuroticism or you shouldn't do it

I am pursuing top forms SMV 18-23.