How do you deflect "interview" questions?

ikkenai

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Mystery = Attraction, and as we should all know, putting too much of yourself out there is to kill attraction right off the bat.

I'll usually approach some chicks, start convo about whatever, not introducing myself or really asking their names to begin with. And every time, it's

"What's your name"
"Where do you go to school"
"Where do you work"
"How old are you"

Bah, boring, unemotional, commonplace and tedious! When guys do it, it's a mistake. When girls do it, they're unwittingly diminshing their attraction to me by wanting to get to know everything too early. It's like they want my resume.

What are your sly ways of turning away these questions, ****y and funny? I'm in need some witty material here.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mystery = Attraction, and as we should all know, putting too much of yourself out there is to kill attraction right off the bat.

thats way over-rated.

what you need is conversation skills. Just talk to her...talk...as in talking..like talking to a old man for 20 min..just TALK.

and throw in some sexual overtones :woo:

I'm Joe Dirt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When they ask "interview" questions say something like "what is this a job interview? ask me something INTERESTING" or make up sarcastic answers "where do you work?" you: "I work at Taco Bell. I put the cheese on the tacos"

King of You

Don Juan
Reaction score
"What's your name" - "Theodore Gromelius the 3rd"

"Where do you go to school" - "school of hard knocks"
"Where do you work" - "Soap, i make and i sell soap.
"How old are you" - " 99".

Just give some bs answers.

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The thing is, you can't dodge these questions excessively.

There's being mysterious, and theres' being secretive... the former is good, the latter makes women wonder 'what does he have to hide?'

Tboner

Don Juan
Reaction score
C&F works great to increase attraction.

"What's your name"
I'm in the federal witness protection program.....just call me Bill.
or
Bond.....James Bond

Saint John's School for Disturbed Teachers.
or
My teacher said I acted like I knew everything, so I quit after 8th grade.

"Where do you work"
I don't. I couldn't fit it in with my social activities.
or
I'm not allowed to release that information.

"How old are you"
Old enough to know what I want and young enough to get it.

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Tboner
C&F works great to increase attraction.

"What's your name"
I'm in the federal witness protection program.....just call me Bill.
or
Bond.....James Bond

Saint John's School for Disturbed Teachers.
or
My teacher said I acted like I knew everything, so I quit after 8th grade.

"Where do you work"
I don't. I couldn't fit it in with my social activities.
or
I'm not allowed to release that information.

"How old are you"
Old enough to know what I want and young enough to get it.
Some of you really overdo the C&F. Lines like this will win over girls with the IQ of Forrest Gump. If that's what you go for use these lines. Don't be surprised if you come off as a goofball with a girl that has intelligence. In other words a girl that is worth keeping around.

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fatality - Your' right about peope going overboard with the c&f... it's not everything that's gotta be framed like that.

However, it's amazing the things you can say and get away with.

MrNiceGuy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
kinda the reverse thing here.. girl I got talking too on friday we started getting on allright, then I actually decided I wanted to get to know her so I asked her about what she did.. what she enjoyed doing, what she thought about different things she mentioned.. but she kept clamming up and refusing to talk about stuff.. whenever she asked me about things and I managed to find something in common with us she decided she wasn't interested in it anymore.. I was struggling to make conversation.. I think she just wanted me to shut up and make out with her (especially from all the kino she was doing) but her refusal to expand any further on the most basic details about her self just p*ssed me off and made me dislike her, I'm used to just getting the girls started on whatever they like and then listening to them go and decide if I'm interested in it, I guess she was trying to do the same to me.. God knows why I didn't just leave as I could tell I didn't like her but I sat there and kept trying till I got so annoyed I started having a go at her and she told me to get lost.

Remember there's being mysterious and there's being and uncommunicative b*tch/assh*le